Left 2 Die

DeletedUser

(Very, very freakin' swift. For this single encounter, I'll use my dice, me being the master. For larger scale attacks, I'll probably let the survivors decide.
Probably.)
The door on the jeep flew open, as a soldier-turned zombie lunges at Luna. The Katana flew downwards, and lodged itself inside the creatures cerebellum, killing it. The soldier was unarmed and unarmored.

A nearby, ironic sign stated that civillians were not supposed to approach military personnell, keep their hands above their head, and make no violent movements. All of which she just did. Or not, depending on the rule.

Overhead, a fighter jet (Yes, a jet,) flew toward the bay bridge. It didn't look like a good situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Oh, oh my ... ' Visca tried to normalize his breathing after a zombie attack earlier, although this time she managed to survive but deep inside her heart, she knew there are still a lot of zombies that must be defeated.

After seeing around she peered into the car to ensure no surprises waiting for him inside the car, then she entered the jeep, locked all the doors, and saw that the key is still attached to the car, still quite a lot of fuel, this car just seems to fill the fuel .

She checked the dashboard and find maps and medkit is also a bottle of painkillers (started pack). Looking at the map to make sure which way she would use, over a bridge or through a shortcut ....

DeletedUser

A jet screamed over the left-for-dead's heads, heading towards the Bay Bridge. Another joined at the Oakland side, and they flew side by side, in a half-circle, before lining up perfectly with the bridge. They dipped towards the ground for a boost of speed, and then sharply raised up. The flaps beneath them opened, as small presents dropped for the survivors. One by one they hit the Bay Bridge, exploding on impact. The bridge let forth a loud creak, both after and during the bomb run, before finally collapsing into the waterway. It looks like the military was covering its retreat, but from which direction?

DeletedUser13682

John was walking down the street, toward Alameda Naval Station, his former NSI's first base, actually, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was getting there alive, and getting out of the cursed city. But, he was in a good mood right now, for whatever reason, and was singing a German drinking song, about various ways little Jaegermeisters met their ends, when he finally arrived at Alameda.

"HAHA! Finally here! I knew there would be other worlds here! Safe zone, coming up!" But, before he could finish his celebration, two F-22s flew toward the Bay Bridge, and dive bombed the thing. "Hey! You can't do that! What're you thinking!" John yelled futilely at the passing fighters. In the moment of his anger, John heard the engine of an HMMWV, and ran toward it, drawing and loading his Browning Hi-Power. Inside, he saw a girl at the wheel. John knocked on the window. "HEY! OPEN UP! No, wait. Uh... Say something intelligent if you're human! Then let me in!"

DeletedUser

"Kyaaaa!!!!" she was very surprised there are people who suddenly jumped up and pointed a weapon at him, she assumed the map was torn into two parts.

"Do not kill me!!!" she shouted with a trembling hand " Aa ....." he said frantically as she tried to start the car.

DeletedUser13682

John sighed, and smacked his head with his palm. "Calm down. I'm not going to kill you. These bullets are only for the infected. Just unlock the door, and let me in." As a gesture of goodwill, John safed the pistol, put it back in its holster, took three steps away from the HMMWV, and put his hands up in the air. "See, I won't hurt you. We're in this together, better to work together than kill each other. Besides, the 9mm bullet has little chance of penetrating the bulletproof glass of an HMMWV."

DeletedUser

"Oo.. okay..." she open the passenger door, even so these guy look scary (everyone except her family, it's scary to Visca, she noob anyway). And then she just realize that the map has been torn and lying in the bottom of the car " Oh, my... " she sighed

DeletedUser13682

John sighed, and walked around to the right side of the HMMWV. "Thank God. I was wondering how long you would take? Anyway, sarcasm aside, nice to meet you," John said, and closed the door. "John Lewis, formerly of the San Francisco Armament Company. Surviving here since the beginning, finally leaving this place. You headed anywhere toward LA?"

DeletedUser

" Francissca, nice to meet u.." she say while take a map " Uhm.... I guess, but this map scattered and I haven't decided where the road to go there" she looking outside the jeep and get uneasy feeling "let's get out from here" when she started the car again

DeletedUser13682

John laughed. "Don't worry about the map. I know my way thorughout California. Even with the Bay Bridge out, we'll be to LA in no time. Take a left here, then a right." John took out his Hi-Power, and set it next to him, in easier reach. "So, Francissca, how'd you end up in the formerly fine city of San Francisco? Family visit, personal vacation, moving here?"

DeletedUser

She think about they situation when she turned the jeep to left side. With these all question put to him, a guy.. no his name is John, has seem to cheerful even the whole world is turned into hell.

"I went here with my family to evacuate, but who survived only me" she said quietly as she looked around to make sure they passed the area safe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

"Well, for awhile, San Francisco seemed like the perfect place to evacuate to, but, you know the story." John sat in silence for a minute, then after the first directions had been followed, "Take another right here. Then go straight for awhile." They passed an In-N-Out Burger. "What I wouldn't give for a good burger right now. In other worlds, that place is still open, giving us burgers. What do you miss most from before the fall?"

DeletedUser

"Silence, with two brothers and six younger brothers, plus two female cousins, let alone is the most you want but after all is lost ..." She was silent for a moment "I realized how deep I missed them" She said, crying and unconsciously the car seems out the road.

DeletedUser13682

John let her cry for a minute. "Well, I'm really sorry about your family. I had family here, they got killed by a gang, luckily they weren't zombified, but, HEY! You're driving off the road!" John quickly grabbed the wheel from Francissca, and tried to correct the HMMWV. But it was already about to crash, and crash it went, right into a tree. John got out of the HMMWV, looking around. Not even out of San Francisco yet, but that didn't matter right now. "Francissca! Are you ok? Do you need any help?"

DeletedUser

"I am so so soorrryyy...." he said with tears falls, realize that she crash that the only one vehicle they have. Get out from the cars, not realize the blood dripping from her head " iam alraight, where are we now?" while look around.

DeletedUser13682

"Don't worry. It's fine. Accidents happen, even in the post-fall world." John looked around. "Looks like we're near the Golden Gate Bridge. We can still walk there. It'll take a few days, but that's fine." John noticed that Francissca had a cut on her head. "You're bleeding. Here, let me fix it." John grabbed disinfectant and bandages out of his medpack, and used them to fix Francissca's wound. "There. That should hold 'til we get to LA."

Deleted User - 819397

Since I wasn't around during the issue, this is a bit late, but if you have extensive questions about your character or the RP, please do it in a PM, not the RP.

DeletedUser

(Just a reminder, Los Angeles is a long way away from San Fran. Look on a map.)

F-22s continued their run over the city, with bombs exploding every now and then. Most of them strategic positions, like malls and stadiums.
Down at the edge of the block John was on, a car slammed roof-first (yes, you read that right,) into the side of a building, causing the alarm to go off. One big effing zombie, muscles as big as propane tanks, arms to large to pick up except when swinging, stumbled up the road. He was a good distance from the survivors, enough to make a choice: Run, shoot, or both.

Surrounding the two survivors were the following buildings: and In-N-Out Burger, A small grocery store, and a gun shop that appears to have been raided. There are also alley ways that were too narrow for the thing to fit through, but may pose a problem to the horde of infected that were bound to follow the car alarm, and subsequently attack the survivors. There were, of course, fire escapes on the larger buildings that might net a quick escape from both problems.

DeletedUser13682

(I know that)

John watched as more F-22s flew over them, bombing the hell out of San Francisco, doing nothing but harm to everybody. Of course, to examplify this point, a car got blown into a nearby building, calling a bunch of infected to their area. "Oh, great. I really wish there were other worlds than this one now." John looked around them to see if there was any way to get out.

He saw what he was looking for a few moments later, right when a giant zombie, with huge muscles came bashing through the cars. John grabbed Francissca's arm, and dragged her toward the nearest fire escape. "Come on! I saw this in a game once. We have to get to the roof. It's most likely safer there." John pushed Francissca up the fire escape, glancing worriedly behind them, watching the progress of the aforementioned behemoth, and any horde that might be following it.

DeletedUser

"Kyaaa!!!" she shouted coz suddenly appear of giant zombie , following John order she running to the roof, from there she look below. Look like many zombie around there with that big one.
" Oh my, there many zombie coming out John" she take a deep breath "It's all coz that stupid alarm!!" then she sat, thought of her backpack that had fallen and was still under there, which had carried the katana only.
She thought the roof not always safe, so she carefully see around if there was zombie or something that can be used.