Left 2 Die

DeletedUser13682

John woke up, a beautiful morning, and looked around him. He saw nothing out of the ordinary, well, as close to ordinary as you can come in a post-apocalyptic world, but still, Francissca was dead, but asleep on her watch. There would have to be a talk later, but not now. Now it was time to start moving. So, John walked over to her. "Hey, Francissca. Time to wake up. We have to move." John looked out toward the Golden Gate Bridge, which, of course, was covered in fog. It was barely navigatable, nothing able to land or take off from it, but it was still a way to Los Angeles, if nobody inhabited the bridge at the moment. So, it was still a good way to go. Hopefully, they would make it there by that night.

DeletedUser

Name: Phil
Appearence: A metal head with black hair. Leather jacket, black jeans, and a Slayer t-shirt. Wallet with chain full of cash to buy snacks and soda from machines, holster for a pistol on his studded belt if he could find one, and a sheath on his back for his machete.
Backstory: A Slayer fan who hates zombies due to messing up his sleeping habits after watching Dawn of the Dead as a kid. He wants to get the hell outta here. Also a re-cooperating drug addict, addicted to pills. Also loves Twinkies.
Starting Weapon: A machete.
Snappy One-Liners: "Chop chop chop!!!" ; "Give me some pills man. I am an addict for Christ's sake!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil was walking with his machete. He saw a zombie piggin' out on another dead zombie. He ran over and pulled out his machete. He sliced it's head off quickly, then stabbed it's brain a few times to make sure it was dead. He sheathed his machete, and looked around. "Where's a damn machine that dispenses Twinkies when you need one?" he thought.

DeletedUser13682

(yeah, good job, Senny)

John walked over to the edge of the roof, facing the Golden Gate. Of course, on his way, he fell down, tripped actually, got distracted, and was flying. Of course, the thought crossed his head that this was impossible, and he fell immediately. Ignoring the fact of a second ago, John got up to see what he had tripped on. They were a couple of maps, or map looking objects, one looking like California, the other looking like the immediate area of San Francisco. John studied it for a moment, and found out that just at the other end of the bridge, was a safe zone, but of course, their side was overrun with zombies. But, all they had to do was make it across the bridge, without getting eaten or shot, and they would be safe. He walked over to Francissca. "Hey, good news. If we make it over the bridge today, we'll be safe. Safe from the infected, and safe from the behemoths. Come on, let's go!"

DeletedUser

Phil sighed. He could find no more zombies and no Twinkies. "Damn expiration dates," he thought. He kept walking down the road, and thought,"Hmmm maybe I can find some survivors. I'll keep walking towards the Golden Gate Bridge, and I'll probably bump into a few sooner or later."

DeletedUser

Name- Ararat Kindly
Age- 18
Appearence- A resonably active person Ararat is very quiet and cooped up, but when mad he can be very agressive, a rather normal human but he is also very very scared and still rather unsure of his actions due to memory loss
Backstory- Ararat was locked away in his home when the infections started, he would often sit and watch through the boarded up windows as the hordes moved around and attacked his home, many times he fought back bravely with his family...But now he must go.
Starting Weapon- A smooth blade and rather bloddy machete
Snappy One-Liners- "ZOMG!"

(Sorry for the late join :sad:)

DeletedUser13682

(machines? This is a zombie apocalypse, not robot apocalypse)

'Well,' John thought. 'Looks like Francissca won't wake up. Do I leave her here? Or do I wait for her to wake up?' John shrugged, and went to the ground, staring at a particularly interesting blood spot, it looked like a wombat to John, which blood spots usually don't do, what with them usually looking like nothing in particular, except spots of blood or red Kool Aid, this blood spot was really quite fantastic. But, John's study of the strange spot was ended prematurely, by a woman's voice. The voice belonged to a girl wearing bloody clothes, and boots that looked like they belonged in a rodeo. But, appearance isn't your top priority when faced with a zombie apocalype, so John didn't really care right now. "Hello. I was wondering if there were any more humans here besides Francissca and me. How goes it?"

DeletedUser

(a metalhead is someone who listens to a lot of metal.)

The chance encounter was cut short as a loud, feminen wailing from a dark alleyway adjacent to the survivors.

DeletedUser

Visca woke up, found the sun was shining. Apparently she had fallen asleep while on guard last night. She fell asleep next to a backpack and katana, nothing seems to disappear while she was asleep.
In the distance she saw the bridge shrouded in fog. And she did not see John, she thought maybe John was hanging around the streets, not far from the place. She also picked up her backpack and katana. Down the building through the emergency stairs, once on the street she turned to a small street to realize the figure is known is John but the further she sees an unfamiliar figure, a woman. Apparently they were talking. Visca really feel happy that there are other people who survived and approached them.

DeletedUser13682

John was about to walk back to wake up Francessca, when he saw her coming down from the building. "HEY! Morning Francessca. This is, uh..." John turned around, seeing that the other girl had disappeared. "Well, there was a girl here, but I guess she's gone now. Anyway, let's start heading to the..." Suddenly, there was a wailing sound, coming from the nearest alley. "Cover me, I'm going to investigate," John said to Francessca, and pulled out his Browning, making sure it was loaded. He proceeded with caution to the alley, and looked in, not seeing anything. "Hey, ma'am, we're heading to the Golden Gate. If you want' you can come with us, but hurry, we're leaving in 2 minutes." John waited for an answer, yet remained vigilant, ready for anything that might show up.