leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm getting to the stage where I think I might delete my character on world 9. I got shafted with quests with no hernandos because of dumb decisions and no keys because of dumb decisions (thanks, and no thanks) and it's taken me a year to get to level 73. In that time I have earned loads of medals (well some at any rate) and managed to scrape a positive duelling record as a non-dueller. I can't be at every fort battle because I won't commit to battles as an offliner, and even then I get a maximum of 400 XP (about the same as doing a job if you include travel times). I could respec completely to fort defender or fort attacker and solely do that but even that is dependent upon me 1. getting to fort on time, 2. getting starred in battle, 3. being on-line when battle happens (which seems to be rarer and rarer), and 4. doing nothing other than being a fort battle ***** (dull).

Just wanted to rant and see if anyone else is feeling a bit disillusioned. It might just be me and my less than sunny disposition. I dunno.:unsure:

DeletedUser

4. doing nothing other than being a fort battle ***** (dull).

OOOhhhh No

Well to be honest this I feel is not dull in fact one of the best parts of the game and in fact my faviourite part of the game.

I have got 1500Xp from one fort battle twice. And normall get about 600Xp on average which is not bad and makes it woth the while if my town or even my aillies win a fort and loose a fort.

Only thing I hate about fort battles is being there and being online and not getting in to this date this has never happened to me and dont want it to. We in fact need a few more battles as of late they have been dying down in the past weeks. But fort battles are fun when both sides are full and have chat rooms set up.

In this world we do set up chat rooms which makes it interesting and also lets leaders lead and recruits follow :razz:

Alos when people online dont follow orders that is REALLY annoying when they are online!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps :):):):)

DeletedUser22685

I'm thinking of deleting my world 9 too, just because it was my first world and I didn't know what I was doing so my skills are spread out in such a stupid way I can't do any quests, any decent jobs, my TCP sucks and I can't duel...

DeletedUser16008

It would be a shame to lose you Bendos, you should come on over to town and get involved when you wish.

Either that or just go for a respec, it takes time i know but it does make it better in the long run ... same with you futurama.

popping off to a fort battle and gaining a few points offine is better than nothing and believe it or not the presence is appreciated by both sides even if offline.

As to forts I will happily donate one or we can pick one to use as a fun regular battle every week same time same place same chatroom.... a central one say a medium would be ideal.

The possibilities of variation are good and we can have some fun...

Eg at the beginning everyone can start on opposite sides maybe the def jump out on rd 1 then everyone jump up on rd 2 and shoot it out from opposite walls... or we can all run around outside or inside...

It dosnt matter who wins as it will change hands week by week and will be more of a playground than a real battle...

Thoughts anyone ?

DeletedUser

come on bendos !
atleast you can gain experience from job , duel , quest , fort battle ;)
for me i can not gain anything :p but i continue for game and i imagine that i am in level 98 and want reach for 99 :razz:
if i think like you i must leave this game 1.5 month ago as i dont have anything for do but i hope i have some friend in this game that i can talk them sometime :)
join for chattroom its gave you enjoy for continue for game
hope you dont leave :)

Deleted User - 819397

Just a reminder to stay on topic and do not spam the thread. You may consider this your warning. There is a thread for fort battle-related topics here, and I will be moving the posts that should be there, to there.

DeletedUser12669

i got myself a good girlfriend so im spending less time on here however i pop on here as and when so going nomad is an exellent idea ;.)))

Deleted User - 819397

well, if you're not leaving, I'm locking this thread Bendos...unless you PM me asking otherwise. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.