Leave alone the Greenhorns

DeletedUser36517

I can't figure this quest out. It tells me it counts luck items and event items. What are event items? I picked up a job to collect 5 bandages, I collected 5 bandages and they didn't count. Does it only count luck items?

I've tried everything for months to get the quest done and nothing works. Days later the criteria is met and I don't know what happened. Is it a specific time of day? I tried abandoning the job and reacquired and nothing.

A little guidance is appreciated, thank you

delldell56

is that from call of zuma? if so, you need to find 5 items in less than an hour, not just products that drop from a job. bandages count as products, not items for this quest. check the quest help section, the answer is there. it involves some work as a travelling merchant :)

DeletedUser22685

I can't figure this quest out. It tells me it counts luck items and event items. What are event items?

Dell already answered the rest of your questions, but event items are things like the Valentine's bouquets or Cat Day baskets. Quest items may count as well, I don't know if anyone's bothered to check.

DeletedUser36517

Have to find 5 items in 3 hours. Items from a quest don't count. Traveling merchant doesn't count. So it only counts luck items, unless there is an event going on.

Hint:
This quest counts only the luck and event drop items. Random items that drop in place of a product do not count - e.g. as in the job travelling merchant.

How do I manage 5 luck items in 3 hours? With my luck gear my luck is a little over 50%. Tried the 15 second job cue, 10 minute job cue throughout the entire 3 hours
and in 3 hours I can only get 1-2 lucky drops every time.

delldell56

omg! *hits forehead on a wall*

go to the hidden forum "quest discussion", that isn't exactly too hidden, as the answer can't be posted here. you don't even have to work hard to find it, as the title of the thread almost has a flashing "i am here, i am here!" billboard on it. and you don't have to think at all, as the answer is given there and couldn't be clearer. players also discussed the why the items you get from doing THAT don't count as products!

DeletedUser22685

The relevant thread can be found here, but since it's not a spoiler there's really no harm in telling you to just spam 15 second jobs with your motivation above 75%.

DeletedUser35101

Quest items may count as well, I don't know if anyone's bothered to check.

Quest items do count, that is how i did it on one world.. on other 3 did as other thread said (much faster and easier way)..

DeletedUser37455

I made this part through in less than 10 minutes...
I newer began the quest "it smells like a treasure" ... after reading these notes i realized that the quest is perfect to do now, because in the beginning you do a lot of 15s jobs to get items to continue ... so in 10 minutes i had got 5 different items to that quest and could continue with "greenhorns"

DeletedUser

i may remember an even more "foolproof" way i think that i dont see listed here, and that is the use of uncut diamonds - eqp these when working as a travelling merchant and when job ends, the uncut diamon is gone and some item has been given in return - so all you need is 5 of these as wht the hint about TM is all about if i remember correctly...