Learn all Crafts

• Thread starter DeletedUser38227
  • Start date

DeletedUser38227

Hey,
Why not be able to learn and upgrade all types of crafts?
We could learn the recipes and upgrade them separately...

Or maybe unlock to learn other once you achieve some points at the first one...
I don't know... I just think It would be great not to deppend on others to upgrade your crafts...

DeletedUser35120

This has been suggested several times.. but nothing happened. Even when it was suggested that we should be able to learn 2 crafts at least, it either got rejected (I don't remember) or passed and afterwards just was plain ignored by Inno.

DeletedUser37788

I don't agree with being able to learn every craft. However, I wouldn't mind if after achieving 700 crafting you could learn another one. It would be pretty cool in fact.

DeletedUser37191

Depending on others to do stuff is a part of the game...

Though I'd think it'd be cool if you could choose to get a second craft, with the caveat that all craft input requirements are doubled (for both, ofc) :D

Would you do it? :D

DeletedUser26820

I like the idea that when you reach level 700 in your guild, being allowed to learn a new quild. I don't agree with the concept of then all craft input requirements being doubled, but would consider it a "reward" for hitting level 700. Not that a reward is needed, but it would be a really nice reward..... the opportunity to learn a second guild.

There are other MMO games that have a Master of "this" and Master of "that" and Master of "that over there", but I've not encountered one that has a Master of "this, that, AND that over there".

Don't see any abuse relative to other toons here.
Getting to level 700 in your primary craft is time consuming and not an easy task.
If a toon can do that, challenge them to start from ground zero on another guild.
If they've got the energy and motivation to chase all the recipes and resources to get to level 700 in a second guild, what's the justification for holding them back?

Realistically thinking about it, where's the abuse in a toon being able to be level 700 in all 4 crafting guilds?
I'd like that challenge and opportunity. See you in about 5 years once it becomes available.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38227

I usually drop recipes from other types of crafts and it would be finally good for something, since most of the recipes appear in the shop, it is dificult to sell them at a good price...
that way, at least, we could use them insted of selling for half price :)

DeletedUser36192

I like the idea that when you reach level 700 in your guild, being allowed to learn a new quild. I don't agree with the concept of then all craft input requirements being doubled, but would consider it a "reward" for hitting level 700. Not that a reward is needed, but it would be a really nice reward..... the opportunity to learn a second guild.

There are other MMO games that have a Master of "this" and Master of "that" and Master of "that over there", but I've not encountered one that has a Master of "this, that, AND that over there".

Don't see any abuse relative to other toons here.
Getting to level 700 in your primary craft is time consuming and not an easy task.
If a toon can do that, challenge them to start from ground zero on another guild.
If they've got the energy and motivation to chase all the recipes and resources to get to level 700 in a second guild, what's the justification for holding them back?

Realistically thinking about it, where's the abuse in a toon being able to be level 700 in all 4 crafting guilds?
I'd like that challenge and opportunity. See you in about 5 years once it becomes available.

So much item hoarding - no one would sell products :p haha everyone would need everything ><

DeletedUser26820

So much item hoarding - no one would sell products :p haha everyone would need everything ><

C'mon Crooked.... there wouldn't be item hording caused by this suggestion.
On your main server, what percentage of toons are at a level 700 crafter?
1-3% and I might be on the high side.... Maybe 20-50 toons total.... or is it about 10?

So if you allow them to then select and proceed thru another crafting guild, that's not resource hoarding, it's resource consumption.
It's created a greater demand for specific resources.
Supply side economics say the price on those resources will go up, but we're not factoring into the equation that a L700 BS with 600 coal in inventory, choosing to become a MS, wouldn't trade that to a MS for 600 of whatever the BS needs to become a MS.

My primary toon is a level 680 BS. I don't have 680 coal because I'm a hoarder. I have that coal because I can use it.

DeletedUser36192

http://tw-db.info/?strana=invent&x=e2f156f99a51d0f729e06044c48d2e2984f05c31

Maybe i'm just the hoarder?

but realistically you're right. I'm all for the motion to allow new crafts to be learnt, i think it'd be great and give me something else to focus on + maybe more achievements?? (sorry i love being rewarded for hard work).

Aside from that, maybe it could even fuel the economy - maybe more people will get into farming since those who have hit 700 craft can now buy up so many more resources if they want to. Could re-establish a decent economy cause i know i ain't paying 700/ea glass of water as it is right now :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34295

http://tw-db.info/?strana=invent&x=e2f156f99a51d0f729e06044c48d2e2984f05c31

Maybe i'm just the hoarder?

but realistically you're right. I'm all for the motion to allow new crafts to be learnt, i think it'd be great and give me something else to focus on + maybe more achievements?? (sorry i love being rewarded for hard work).

Aside from that, maybe it could even fuel the economy - maybe more people will get into farming since those who have hit 700 craft can now buy up so many more resources if they want to. Could re-establish a decent economy cause i know i ain't paying 700/ea glass of water as it is right now :p

You have 1250 level 3 rags?!!

DeletedUser38227

Well... I gave the idea... any chance it will go on to be voted? ;)

DeletedUser22685

Passed just means that it was sent to the devs; what they decide to do with it after that is out of our control, although after three years it's pretty clear what they decided.

DeletedUser15368

Change the idea slightly to include a really buggy quest or a tombola and they'll love it

DeletedUser37191

Passed just means that it was sent to the devs; what they decide to do with it after that is out of our control, although after three years it's pretty clear what they decided.

Don't say that, let people still hope :D

DeletedUser35277

I have suggested being able to learn a totally new craft, invented by Inno,
not one that already exists, when you reach level 600. Nothing happened.

MFRavenhawk

You have 1250 level 3 rags?!!
There is an achievement that requires 1337 level 3 items in inventory....and the gray rags ARE the cheapest way to complete it ;)

Even if you have to buy them in a foreign town :D

Next cheapest would be the donkeys.