Learn all Crafts

• Thread starter DeletedUser38227
  • Start date

asdf124

or maybe it costs virtually nothing if you give materials to your town/alliance mate and they make the pan/paper/jug of water for you. the game is supposed to be interactive, players are supposed to cooperate. sure, you can choose to do everything alone, but that is not a reason for being able to learn all crafts. there are much better reasons, like - giving the players something new to do...

If they ever let it happen(unlocking other professions of crafting). I wonder how horrible the crafting interface would look like! :D

DeletedUser37788

You would only need to have another tab. Wouldn't look bad :)

DeletedUser26820

Sorry to keep this one current, but I like it.

I learned a second craft just now.... Forum poster.

Still waiting for the recipes to roll out so I can level up but my guess is it will involve a lot of printing newspaper, Western star, putting up posters, Pony express, setting up telegraph poles, etc.
That kind of work....

It would not be a shame if that when a toon got to level 700 in his crafting guild, that he's hit a dead end and not be given the opportunity to restart another or secondary guild while retaining the primary.
Requirements of the secondary guild be no different than if was chosen as a primary guild.
Instead of, in future upgrades, we take a level 700 crafter to level 800 in the same guild.... BORING.... we keep the guilds capped at 700 but once there, be given the opportunity to start at 0 on a second one?

Respectfully keeping this front and center on designing deaf ears....

DeletedUser33353

You have my support in the crafting thing, gives the players something to do after maxing out their respective crafts.

And deiben? Whenever you figure out how to get out of that sand trap and back on the green, fetch me a cold cerveza porfavor.