Learn all Crafts

• Thread starter DeletedUser38227
  • Start date

DeletedUser36192

There is an achievement that requires 1337 level 3 items in inventory....and the gray rags ARE the cheapest way to complete it ;)

Even if you have to buy them in a foreign town :D

Next cheapest would be the donkeys.

Yeah it's 36,099 grey rags you need to buy and upgrade. I forget the total cost but probably around 500k or so

DeletedUser26820

What in the love of Jesus Christ, Allah, Muhammad and Buddah and Kermit the Frog, and of course, Inno, has upgrading grey rags or donkeys have to do with a toon being about to learn another craft or all crafts????

That's upgrading your discussing...
Stop changing the prayer group here....

We're praying to be able to learn a secondary or tertiary or even all quaduciary crafting guilds.

DeletedUser37788

I'd really like a 5th crafting option, that you can only start when you get 700 points in your main craft.

This craft could have pretty strong products, but unsaleable - would be a nice reward for the people who went through the trouble to get there :)

asdf124

I'd really like a 5th crafting option, that you can only start when you get 700 points in your main craft.

This craft could have pretty strong products, but unsaleable - would be a nice reward for the people who went through the trouble to get there :)

Would like that since I am 600 to but see tonic peddler(from "to" edited) much effort getting products for advancement to reach 700.

Too much effort versus rewards gained.(current system)

Last edited:

DeletedUser26820

We need to all get back to our prayer focus group....

Hold hands......

Sing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jjcxFGEysE Kumbaya that Inno would allow a toon that reaches level 700 in his/her crafting guild then be allowed to learn a new quild from the ground up with no penalties or restrictions.

This would be a good thing rewarding those that exercise the energies and efforts to accomplish such.

Amen.

DeletedUser33797

We need to all get back to our prayer focus group....

Hold hands......

Sing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jjcxFGEysE Kumbaya that Inno would allow a toon that reaches level 700 in his/her crafting guild then be allowed to learn a new quild from the ground up with no penalties or restrictions.

This would be a good thing rewarding those that exercise the energies and efforts to accomplish such.

Amen.

When was the last time you have seen an idea from this forum, even if it has been passed to the devs, being implemented in the game?
From my knowledge the number is close to zero ;)

DeletedUser26820

I did propose an idea and it actually got incorporated into the game....

Adding "Friends" as a quick link distribution option to group tg's: http://prntscr.com/bmscl2

I've since been tg blocked by about 20 "Friends" and have had find new ones. Ahem.

Not sure if a "new" crafting guild is the way to go or just allowing a toon, once reaching level 700 in their primary guild, an opportunity to start a second one.
And then possibly a third one. And then possibly the fourth one.
Once a toon gets there, and it will take some time, but then maybe Inno would entertain a "Master Crafter" guild for a 5th crafting guild. But it would have to be earned by a toon reaching level 700 in the current four guilds, not just one.

But, we're not yet to a toon being able to select another crafting guild once reaching level 700 in his primary guild, so a pipe dream.

DeletedUser

If nothing else, I think that the developers should know that there are other games out there that have different sub-classes to crafting items, and that the players want this to happen. I think that it could add to the longevity of the crafting side. Let's be honest, once a person comes close to finishing the crafting or the quest, there needs to be something that keeps the player involved. I am for this!

DeletedUser33353

Against this idea tbh....as this is a social game versus a skill game, one needs to keep avenues open to interact with other crafting professions. And dealing with others to craft is a good way to interact. As always.....just my opinion.

DeletedUser26820

Against this idea tbh....as this is a social game versus a skill game, one needs to keep avenues open to interact with other crafting professions. And dealing with others to craft is a good way to interact. As always.....just my opinion.

Kidd --

I get where you're coming from. When crafting was first introduced, it was a beautiful design that a BS needed a MS and that a TP needed a FC. There was a co-dependency. When we started, a crafter could not get higher than what, level 250, without counterparts in other guillds being the same? So I know where you're coming from and I very much valued that co-dependency between the crafting guilds. Heck..... we rely on it today. As a BS, I can't make a Watchmaker's Tool without assistance from a successful contemporary in the MS guild, but you know this already.

But what's the reward, and maybe even more importantly, the next challenge for a toon that hits level 700 in his guild?

He's topped out. There's no reward or title or achievement or ticker tape parade.
So maybe the question is: How do we challenge that toon to stay active in the game?

My answer is: Let him learn another crafting guild.

His impact on the overall co-dependency between the crafting guilds will be minimal.
Heck, maybe in 2-3 years, if this implemented, we can then cuss and discuss a MASTER CRAFTER :D

DeletedUser

How about creating a completely different classes. Like a blacksmith can unlock the ability to make different dueling guns, ones that are not over powering. (Leave this part to the developers.) I mean it would be cool to see an evolution of the crafting. What better way than creating new crafting classes, if not Mastering another craft of the already other three parts.

DeletedUser37191

How about creating a completely different classes. Like a blacksmith can unlock the ability to make different dueling guns, ones that are not over powering. (Leave this part to the developers.) I mean it would be cool to see an evolution of the crafting. What better way than creating new crafting classes, if not Mastering another craft of the already other three parts.

What's the different between that and just creating new recipes past level 700?
Or are you suggesting blacksmiths have to choose again which "path" among a handful to choose (which has been suggested before, I think)

DeletedUser

I don't craft, yet. However, I think that there needs to be something added to the achievements so that people can continue playing this game. There is no point, in my opinion, to continue the game after achieving all achievements. Thus, there could either be more recipes past level 700, and there could be more selection after the level 700 is accomplished.

DeletedUser33353

Kidd --

I get where you're coming from. When crafting was first introduced, it was a beautiful design that a BS needed a MS and that a TP needed a FC. There was a co-dependency. When we started, a crafter could not get higher than what, level 250, without counterparts in other guillds being the same? So I know where you're coming from and I very much valued that co-dependency between the crafting guilds. Heck..... we rely on it today. As a BS, I can't make a Watchmaker's Tool without assistance from a successful contemporary in the MS guild, but you know this already.

But what's the reward, and maybe even more importantly, the next challenge for a toon that hits level 700 in his guild?

He's topped out. There's no reward or title or achievement or ticker tape parade.
So maybe the question is: How do we challenge that toon to stay active in the game?

My answer is: Let him learn another crafting guild.

His impact on the overall co-dependency between the crafting guilds will be minimal.
Heck, maybe in 2-3 years, if this implemented, we can then cuss and discuss a MASTER CRAFTER :D

I do see your point Master dieben, and I would not be adverse to seeing something like this. Perhaps something like after reaching level 700, unlocking another notoriously difficult recipe or quest line in order to pick up another crafting profession. The more I ponder on it......it would satisfy the peeps that like to craft and quest. Something like killing two birds with one stone.

DeletedUser23252

I'll give a reason we should be able to learn all crafts, when new quests are created that requires you to have a pan, paper or a jug of water and on 4 different worlds I checked not a single jug of water then if you can find it on the market what kind of outrageous price will it be 10k or 20k for a single jug and you can say no one will pay 10k for a jug of water, I say I saw canvas's go for 30k during the 8th year anniversary and resin goes for 4k right now so 10k might be really low.

DeletedUser26820

Perhaps something like after reaching level 700, unlocking another notoriously difficult recipe or quest line in order to pick up another crafting profession. The more I ponder on it......it would satisfy the peeps that like to craft and quest. Something like killing two birds with one stone.

Now we're cooking with propane....
A toon reaches L700 in his primary profession, unlocks a notoriously difficult quest of maybe 8-12 stages, and the reward at the end is being able to select a new profession with no loss of the primary profession. Take the second profession to level 700, the 8-12 stage quest now becomes a repeatable quest. Rinse and repeat 2 more times. We might be on to something here, Captain :D

DeletedUser33353

I like it Master dieben.....just need to twist a few arms on the Inno team to make it happen. Hmmmmm, I wonder who I know on that team.......

Pankreas PorFavor

I'll give a reason we should be able to learn all crafts, when new quests are created that requires you to have a pan, paper or a jug of water and on 4 different worlds I checked not a single jug of water then if you can find it on the market what kind of outrageous price will it be 10k or 20k for a single jug and you can say no one will pay 10k for a jug of water, I say I saw canvas's go for 30k during the 8th year anniversary and resin goes for 4k right now so 10k might be really low.

or maybe it costs virtually nothing if you give materials to your town/alliance mate and they make the pan/paper/jug of water for you. the game is supposed to be interactive, players are supposed to cooperate. sure, you can choose to do everything alone, but that is not a reason for being able to learn all crafts. there are much better reasons, like - giving the players something new to do...