Leader for Battles

asdf124

Could you add to control offliner tanks to go or try to hit that place? Of course, a checkbox for players who are gonna be offline will be able to chose whether to trust such leader or not.

DeletedUser

Could you add to control offliner tanks to go or try to hit that place? Of course, a checkbox for players who are gonna be offline will be able to chose whether to trust such leader or not.

That's brilliant idea ... The offline players can follow the leader's direction ... of course only if the player want it. That's great, I think. :laugh:
I will do some picture for exemple later, maybe ... :p

asdf124

That's brilliant idea ... The offline players can follow the leader's direction ... of course only if the player want it. That's great, I think. :laugh:
I will do some picture for exemple later, maybe ... :p

It's better than current format if players signed up but couldn't set where they need to be via a phone.(not all phones you could set or lineup using em)

For attacks, it's usually away from where players planned and always set on flag which sucks for those who want to contribute but cannot get online unless using a phone.

DeletedUser26820

Any chance for this to go into Development Discussions section?

You'll be in line behind my suggestion that the sender of a toon to toon bank transfer get the same report that the receiver gets, which was considered to be a no-brainer, but feel free to get in line with me..... it's a long line that's not moving :(

DeletedUser38371

This is a great idea, it but be very helpful for leaders. I know nobody has posted here in a long time, lol :laugh: but I support the idea.

DeletedUser

This is a great idea, it but be very helpful for leaders. I know nobody has posted here in a long time, lol :laugh: but I support the idea.

I thought only my country's forum is inactive, but now I know all The-West's forums are inactive ... :(

DeletedUser33342

Smth is not right when no mod posts here in months.
It's even rude and disrespectful.

DeletedUser31239

Something needs to be done to give some new life to Fort battles.
Its been a long long time since there has been any upgrade to the fort battle UI itself!!

Alot of players playing this game for quite a long time, they deserve the respect to be listened to and at the very very least, answered!!

DeletedUser36085

great idea so you dont have to type commands multiple times for people to know where to go

DeletedUser33353

Meh......If I have to......
If someone has a decent idea and puts it into the proper form. And if it meets a favorable response, I can list a vote and forward it to the upper echelon if it passes.
Fair enough?
I would like to give fair warning though......in the last 6 years that I have been knocking around in this game, I can count on one hand the amount of ideas that have been implemented from this world. Take that for what it is worth.

DeletedUser35780

Meh......If I have to......

I would like to give fair warning though......in the last 6 years that I have been knocking around in this game, I can count on one hand the amount of ideas that have been implemented from this world. Take that for what it is worth.

Then why to come up with ideas?:blink:

Pankreas PorFavor

why? to create an illusion that the company who makes this game cares for it's customers.
I must admit that it was a successful illusion, but you can't fool all the people all of the time..