Lead a trade office job

• Thread starter DeletedUser33797
  • Start date

DeletedUser33797

I know it the best job to get shinny things but i have seen report with things like Billy`s Peacemaker .
The question is ,with enough LP and with the range luck of 12k can an Wyatt Earp colt drop from this job?
Or any other item that so far you could only found them in chests?
And on beta i got a Gold digger vest as a drop.I know that beta it`s different but that means that quest item can still drop from jobs?
And if so in theory you can find another 3`rd key?

DeletedUser34315

You can only find 1 third key from jobs, that much is certain. Wyatt earps is certainly droppable. I don't know about things like the gold digger vest.

DeletedUser

If you get enough labour points you can drop most of the things until the $12500 value (non-premium worlds... since the premium worlds, some people can get near the $14000 without a fuss). (howdah and golden tomahawk excluded or any of the "special items")

You can only drop one 3 key. They can be dropped, at least, from 2 jobs if you have enough points. Since that is an quest item, i doubt that you can get it from any other job than the 2 already found. (if you didn´t already dropped it from those 2)

Ripwise

If you get enough labour points you can drop most of the things until the $12500 value (non-premium worlds... since the premium worlds, some people can get near the $14000 without a fuss). (howdah and golden tomahawk excluded or any of the "special items")

You can only drop one 3 key. They can be dropped, at least, from 2 jobs if you have enough points. Since that is an quest item, i doubt that you can get it from any other job than the 2 already found. (if you didn´t already dropped it from those 2)

i doubt 12500 luck is achievable without buying points. Im lvl 137 on w12 and my max luck is 11430.

DeletedUser

Im at level 138 with 180 attributes and 498 skills on a world where there isn´t the option to buy them. (going for the 6 year of playing)

I still didn´t made everything into the trading, but with 148 attributes on charisma, 352 on the trading adding the clothes i can get to the $10642 (premium active and don´t have the soup set). Already dropped 1 jesse, 5 boones and 3 tashunka (not counting the other "normal ones") only with the 3 days premium medals i got from the quests.

Ripwise

Im at level 138 with 180 attributes and 498 skills on a world where there isn´t the option to buy them. (going for the 6 year of playing)

I still didn´t made everything into the trading, but with 148 attributes on charisma, 352 on the trading adding the clothes i can get to the $10642 (premium active and don´t have the soup set). Already dropped 1 jesse, 5 boones and 3 tashunka (not counting the other "normal ones") only with the 3 days premium medals i got from the quests.

Im lvl 137, 179 atributes, 490 sp. One sp in trading raises luck by 9$. Not trying to go offtopic here, i just want it to be more informative :)

neel shah

Do the level 600 recipes the $10.000 ones also drop from the job?
I haven't seen one drop from the job yet...

Any leads?

DeletedUser

I didn´t drop a single recipe on this job.
May be because most of the time i make 15sec or 10 minutes... and only a few times made 1h.

But, since the $10000 items drops, i think it´s possible they drop too.

zvrndo

Is it possible to unlock all 5 golden pickaxes at the Lead trading office at all?I'm pure trader with 806 SP at trade and 190 at charisma, and I still have only 2 golden pickaxes.If i did the math correctly its imposible to unlock all 5...and that should be changed.

DeletedUser

rememer how important gear is, having or not having the winter tools set or AQ rifle set means a lot, actually trade office is the only job i use the AQ rifle set for.

i got 155 AP and 438 sp, but i do got a 11.111 luck range on the job, so its possible to get much higher, but i figure around 12k-12.5k it rounds off

secondly killado i am amazed you found 8 off those items in 3 days, i literally done the trade office job 10000 times, and i found only 5 of those items, most stuff that drop(btw the job drops way less items then TM) is john astor shoes, crazy indian clothing and the benjamin eulalie thingies and a few other very regular things

finding named weapons is quite a rarity, the reason those are still quite a bit on the market these days is that you should just see the crowd on the 2 job sites everyone is doing that job, soo that they are found is normal, but finding 8 named weapons in 3 days, thats just not normal, and is insanely lucky, for instance harmonica's is droppable as well, yet barely ever drops making em still scarce.

Jobs got a certain preferance for which items they drop and which they don't, just try it out on different worlds try 1 for pure break up gangs, 1 for pure grave robber and 1 for pure TM, if you done it enough you will notice on all worlds you get a certain set of items ovef and over and over and over, and some items you barely ever get. and don't start about luckrange, 3-9k or 2.5-7.5k luck contain like a 1000 items both, yet you might only get items from a group of 100 of em

DeletedUser33797

http://prntscr.com/2zjkdu
Level 129, so with the right gear you can go much higher as Zeta says
Those recipes dont drop on jobs and are obtainable only from chests or lotto.
At 120 before the update you could not reach the range of luck of Jesse`s sell value so you could not found it on a job only on chests.Since the level cap rise and this new 'super job' there should be a new pool of items from which this items drop.If there is such a thing as an item pool why would not be recipes in it?
And since those 10k recipes drop only from chest ,fallowing this logic, Wyatt Earp colt should not drop.
It would be much appreciated if someone can post a screen shot of a Wyatt Earp colt report if anyone will ever find it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It would be much appreciated if someone can post a screen shot of a Wyatt Earp colt report if anyone will ever find it :)

it was found on beta already several times. i've seen ingame reports.

Ripwise

Wyatt Earp can be found since it aint "special item" and has been found several times already.

As to more luck than 12k i doubt it. 1000$ luck value is 113 skill points into trading if you look at the lead a trading office. as i wrote above, 1 skill point into trading raises luck on lead a trading office by 9$, do your math.

EDIT: Lvl 137 and luck screenshoot: http://i.imgur.com/i7Jh4SB.jpg. You still think 12k is obtainable?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

you should get a fancy sigil belt, grey chelsea boots and a fancy shawl and a grey denim hat it will increase your sp massively

but yeah i think 12k is possible but not much higher, problem is that that 9$ isn't the case it exponential, the higher you get the slower the increase

Ripwise

you should get a fancy sigil belt, grey chelsea boots and a fancy shawl and a grey denim hat it will increase your sp massively

but yeah i think 12k is possible but not much higher, problem is that that 9$ isn't the case it exponential, the higher you get the slower the increase

I know about the gear but i dont use it because the amount of drops is lower, i use Allans gear+Carts horse and saddle. So if it aint exponential then the chance is even lower to achieve 12k.

DeletedUser33797

I know about the gear but i dont use it because the amount of drops is lower, i use Allans gear+Carts horse and saddle. So if it aint exponential then the chance is even lower to achieve 12k.
Correct me if i am wrong because i always do that :)
The value of the possible item drop it`s calculated taking into consideration the luck range when you start the job, right?
The probability of an item to drop it`s calculated taking in consideration the luck given by set bonus when you finish the job ,right?

So when i start the job using my best gear as you can see in my screen shot then switching to luck gear (let`s say holiday set) i can finde an item with 11170 sell value
Am i right or not?

Ripwise

Correct me if i am wrong because i always do that :)
The value of the possible item drop it`s calculated taking into consideration the luck range when you start the job, right?
The probability of an item to drop it`s calculated taking in consideration the luck given by set bonus when you finish the job ,right?

So when i start the job using my best gear as you can see in my screen shot then switching to luck gear (let`s say holiday set) i can finde an item with 11170 sell value
Am i right or not?

From what i seen in the last month where i "played" around with gear im pretty sure there are more drops when you start and finish a job in luck gear. There seems to be no correct answer because people have different experience with drops. I do firmly believe that starting and finishing a job in luck gear gives best amount of drops.

I would like to hear other players experience with luck gear and amount of drops.

DeletedUser

So was there a conclusive answer about whether Key 3 can be dropped on this job?