Lead a trade office job

• Thread starter DeletedUser33797
  • Start date

Pankreas PorFavor

bah.... I only checked the date of the post above mine, not the one I replied to which is 13 months old... my mistake, sorry!

(btw. that's why I hate it when people dig out ancient posts - it gives me a chance to look stupid! :D)

DeletedUser

In Arizona I am level 150, character from 2009 and did all AP/SP quests. My luck range with premium is up to $12571 in the following gear:
Parade musket, pistol and saddle
Desmond scarf (level 2), shirt (level 1) and belt (level 1)
Rowe's boots and Eagle
Blue cavalry hat (level 2)
Soccer pants.

N.B. I am using honey wine, this also gives a lot of points.
So - no tombola guns, no points bought, but I can reach $12500. Is it because of soccer pants? With Frank James' pants it's $12485. Maybe if I upgraded them it would be $12500.
I just tried Corey's chaps - $12504. In other words - it can be done.

did you get Juan's set already? any increase in max luck value? i don't have upgraded items like you by mine max value just jumped from about 12300$ to 12550$ with several juan items.

DeletedUser30417

did you get Juan's set already? any increase in max luck value? i don't have upgraded items like you by mine max value just jumped from about 12300$ to 12550$ with several juan items.

Juan set provides a huge bonus to LaTO. My max luck increased to $12,676 and the only premium item in my best gear is the Summer pants. Besides the pants I use Desmond scarf lvl 3, Desmond shirt lvl 2, Juan's hat, Juan's belt, Juan's revolver, Juan's rifle, Golden Eagle, Rowe's boots & Parade saddle.

Equiping my Nihon no Nuki event weapons lowers my LP for LaTO by 115. So my Nihon no Buki set is becoming more or less obsolete :(