Resolved lb points and clothes

DeletedUser

hi all, im a builder in world 9, my problem is im at a level where drilling for oil and construct manor-house are my top earners, but im not gettin the returns i thought i would be, even when im wearing some of the best work clothes for both of these jobs.

Construct manor-house

motivation.png
94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 52
experience.png
140 Experience points
Drilling for oil

motivation.png
94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 316
experience.png
52 Experience points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

How much labour points have you got on each of these jobs?

I am Construsting Manor house on 30 LP and getting about the same amount. Well mine ranges from 100XP to 170XP.

So I would say that this is looking correct, unless you are on Premium account?

DeletedUser

no premium

drilling for oil Labor points 60

consruct manor-house Labor points 82

DeletedUser11353

Drilling for oil gives me something about 300-350 in average while manor house gives little money but 150 average in XP. I don`t use premium either. If you want to earn more than that I suggest that you switch to another skill, if you want to build more, continue with construction

DeletedUser11353

Only money but then again, there is that random factor that will decrease your money but will increase XP or it`ll give you an item or more products and vice versa, that`s the case with me at least

DeletedUser8627

Clothes just give your the labour points which in turn the labour points gets you better XP and Money but you cannot get more than what the job can offer though.

DeletedUser11353

LP does not increase your XP earned on a job, if you let your motivation go too low, you`ll recive less XP, it`s same with money

DeletedUser

Drilling for oil gives me something about 300-350 in average while manor house gives little money but 150 average in XP. I don`t use premium either. If you want to earn more than that I suggest that you switch to another skill, if you want to build more, continue with construction

i'd like to switch but it would take ages till i could do higher xp jobs

DeletedUser17351

Exactly when do the clothes you are wearing alter the money return value?

Believing that clothes can improve cash returns, I always change clothes to the best for the job when choosing to do the job. Then I change them back to whatever they were before. Then when I've finished a job and am walking to the next job, I change my clothes again, I may change my clothes to choose another job, but try to wear the best for the job as much as possible.

This means I almost never have my duelling clothes on while working. And I'm currently under attack :sad:

My question is perhaps better worded:
When should I wear the best clothes for a particular job; when choosing to do the job, when starting the job, or when finishing it?

DeletedUser11353

Put your working clothes before you queue a job to get your maximum LP for that job, after that switch to your defensive clothes(if you have enough LP for that job after you change it of course)

DeletedUser

When choosing the job, or another way of saying it is when queuing the job.

So wear your best clothes for a job, queue it, change to best clothes for another job, queue it, change to best defence duelling gear (in case you get attacked).

If you're queuing a sleep assignment, change to your best health gear before doing it.

DeletedUser

Wear best gear for job when choosing it as thats when labour points are counted. Rewards for job are calculated at end of job and motivation at that time plays a large part.

Once you have selected your job you should then change to dueling gear as long as you keep 1 lp for the job