Last Stand (role-play)

DeletedUser13682

"Ah well." Rolf rides again, and continues to cut off heads with his katana.

DeletedUser

OH, WELL, It's still satisfying anyway! Though I wonder if that's all there is and, Oh I just remembered how you kill all the zombies! You have to kill both the giant walking brain and the horrible mutated 30 foot tall monster.. Hey where do you think the other one is?

DeletedUser

kurtis came out of a bunch of scrap metal with blood all over him.you couldnt of been 10 minuts quicker. their are a bunch of dead giant zombies behind him. i just set some tnt all round the place we got 74 secounds.:dry:

DeletedUser

Alright jam him in. Okay Padre give him last rights. Thankyou for riding cannon airs, we offer no guarentees about where you land or how you feel. Thankyou and Goodbye. (fires cannon with the guy previously posted in it) Good Luck Sucker! 50$, Yes anyway, RUN!

DeletedUser

Are we outta range yet Sargeant? I'd have to say so, but why are these zombies swarming us? Well, remember we're mounted and they are slow, let's just charge and get outta here. CHARGE!

DeletedUser

WOW!! Look at that shockwave, it's coming straight for..! Umph.. Sigh (all the Confederates are knocked to the ground and are knocked out. The zombies all of a sudden;y pull back.)

DeletedUser

Yes!!!! I set a bomb with out killing myself! To bad im probly gona die from blood loss. I s there someone who can patch me up so I dont die.

DeletedUser

(still K.O. thinking in head) What ever happened to that French wierdo?

DeletedUser

A drunken Confedorate doctor comes up and manages to hap-hazardly cover the wound.

DeletedUser

I cant belive its over(there should be another one,Last Stand 2)who wants wiskey?:D

DeletedUser

The Confederates finally wake up and find everyone. Soon around a campfire... YEEHAWW boys keep it up! (all) We'll drink all night we'll drink all day for a victory we had today! We made some friends and we kept 'em too some did die so who cares who? Well we killed some zombies too and some boys in blue. Oh who cares cause YIP YIP YAY! We just had a victory today! HA HA HA OHH that was good yes we will party yes yes yes! THE END (or is it? Hey we could make a Last stand two, maybe with a little more organization? Well in the meantime the Confederates will be busy partying and drinking!):D

DeletedUser

(yeh only I will be an old dude in a weelchair and it can be called....)

THE RETURN OF THE ZOMBIES!!!!!
DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!