Las Vegas Saloon

Poker Alice

they should make founding towns be more upgraded and the prices of their items should be like its your own. town.. otherwise their useless..
Very true founding towns are very limited. I guess that is why people want to join towns or buy from the market. Speaking of the market, man the prices can fluctuate but sometimes they are really inflated. Ouch.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Well, as I see it, this world has failed the quickest of all "new" ones.

Meanwhile icebergs keep melting fast

As a player, I really hope they take a break, or at least try something different like a "no tombolas for 1y" world. With full premium they could still make decent money off people Paying-to-Play with purchased skill-points and the like as they'd be far more valuable without the tombola gear

Alduin

As a player, I really hope they take a break, or at least try something different like a "no tombolas for 1y" world. With full premium they could still make decent money off people Paying-to-Play with purchased skill-points and the like as they'd be far more valuable without the tombola gear

They need to know basic engineering here which we can see clearly that they do not have even smallest clue about how it works. Reserving disgustingly overpowered sets on totally rigged events or making them nuggets only will only increase amount of cringe on foundation of this horrendous pyramid scheme for making players who trying to enjoy a evening on a their favorite themed game will depart. Even 5 years old kids knows to make solid foundation for their lego towers to keep them balanced. Guess what happens afterwards, people who spend money to have advantage against other players will experience not having those advantages. Some will pay more to keep those advantages on survival of the fittest scenario but they will fade away with time too.

What i said above for dummies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeno's_paradoxes#Achilles_and_the_tortoise

Darkuletzz

What a dead world, i can not find anyone to duel, and at fort, well not even a full at a medium in event time, sometimes not even full at small but" we give players a chance to start from level 0 to play in a dead world that you can enjoy for 3 month, after ,we will open other world that will be the same, dont forget to spend nuggets".

Goober Pyle

The West Team
30 vs 30 in below 6 months, thats what we need , lets go, lets give people chances to start a new world :))

What are your thoughts on this idea:
In lieu of launching "Montana", "Nebraska","Oklahoma", etc. en28, en29, etc., launch them on one of the speed worlds (en18 with exact settings as if it were a new world) but with understanding it will be reset after 1 year (i.e. on August 31, 2022 Montana (or whatever it's called) will end and then en 18 will bcome "Nebraska" or whathaveyou)

Some prizes earned there could be credited to the next instance (Nebraska):
Event-winner weapons
50% of purchased nuggets
American Set for players:
- in towns with top 3 town points
- top 10 in experience, duels, crafting, construction, adventures,
- top 10 per class in FFs

Goober Pyle

The West Team
In lieu of launching "Montana", "Nebraska","Oklahoma", etc. en28, en29, etc., launch them on one of the speed worlds (en18 with exact settings as if it were a new world) but with understanding it will be reset after 1 year (i.e. on August 31, 2022 Montana (or whatever it's called) will end and then en 18 will bcome "Nebraska" or whathaveyou)

Event-winner weapons
50% of purchased nuggets
note: the prizes could be delayed by, say, 30 days so the "head start" isn't as substantial (and big spenders will have more incentive to spend anew..)

Caerdwyn

Unless a new permanent world is launched to ease overcrowding in other worlds, there is no need for it to exist. This is a great way for all those people who enjoy the Tutorial to grind through it again.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Unless a new permanent world is launched to ease overcrowding in other worlds, there is no need for it to exist. This is a great way for all those people who enjoy the Tutorial to grind through it again.

Well, it is clearly established that new worlds have been opened yearly without an "overcrowding" justification.
The justification to keep opening new worlds presumably still exists.
This proposal is an attempt to meet that justification without creating yet more mostly dead worlds lying around after the novelty wears off.

Joe Kidd

Event-winner weapons
50% of purchased nuggets
Goob, once again I must refer you to lulu's amazing concept (I apologize I can't find it :p) if this were to be implemented. I think this would work but you'd also have to at least consider some plan to merge A-L and compositing those worlds for those that are not interested in speed worlds. Since I imagine other EU servers will be merging with EN in the coming months, having less choices for EN migration routes is probably more ideal.