Lack of Sulphur

DeletedUser

Now that the crafting has been introduced, there seems to be a lack of sulphur in the game. There is NO mine sulphur on the job hunt (screen) or anywhere in Briscoe. Need help with this :rolleyes:

DeletedUser22685

Not quite sure what you're asking, but if a job doesn't appear on your screen it means that you don't have enough LP for it.

DeletedUser

I have exactly enough, even, but there is no mention of it in the job search, nor is there a greyed-out icon, nothing
I need this for crafting potions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

That's impossible. The only possible explanation is that you don't have enough LP.

Mine sulfur requires vigor x2, reflex x2 and repairing with a difficulty of 421.

DeletedUser

Mine sulfur
skill_vi_s.png
skill_vi_s.png
skill_rf_s.png
skill_rf_s.png
skill_rp_s.png
32%0
save_icon.gif
Brown leather hat [48], Fancy dress coat [46], Gray riding boots [32], Mexican bandana [34], Golden saber [16], Donkey [0], Kudram's parasol [2], Brown linen pants [43], Fancy eagle belt [25], (Mexican's set bonus=2)

This is what I have, so I am assuming it should be on the map

DeletedUser22685

Those clothes add roughly 250 LP, if you don't have any base SP in the three skills needed that won't be enough to get it to show on your map.

DeletedUser

I have enough skill points as well. I checked the market, and it is for sale...so, I have sent a telegram to a seller to ask how he found it
Quite the mystery

DeletedUser22685

If you're sure you have enough LP then submit a ticket in-game and an in-game mod will be able to investigate for you.

The job has not disappeared, I'm sure that's how he found it.

Slygoxx

You are currently not wearing the clothes advised by what I assume to be The West Insider. Wear those clothes, refresh and check if it's available, it should be.
If your labor points are far too low, you will not be able to select the job or see the job on the map.

DeletedUser

Well, I am dressed for work, have +6 LP, and still NO "mine sulphur"...The mystery deepens :)

DeletedUser

WooHoo! Looking around the map, and finally found some sulphur!!! I CAN mine it, but at 80+ chance of getting hurt, not really in a rush yet. Getting back to the screen, the icon finally is showing up, but the job search list does NOT have "mine sulphur " on it! So, I guess this is the time to tell someone to fix it, but not sure how to go about that. Would appreciate a hint, getting tired of hunting for anything more today :)

DeletedUser22685

WooHoo! Looking around the map, and finally found some sulphur!!! I CAN mine it, but at 80+ chance of getting hurt, not really in a rush yet. Getting back to the screen, the icon finally is showing up, but the job search list does NOT have "mine sulphur " on it! So, I guess this is the time to tell someone to fix it, but not sure how to go about that. Would appreciate a hint, getting tired of hunting for anything more today :)
Have you tried refreshing? I guess you've logged out and will have to log back in - that will have the same effect. Usually once you have unlocked a new job onto your map it will take a refresh or a log out to get it to show up in the job list.

DeletedUser

Yep, it finally caught up with me :) Thanks for your help and time, futurama. Hope the rest of the crafting will be hassle-free... (actually, I am in awe of people who put these games together, they never fail to amaze me)