Labour Points

DeletedUser

how do you get labour points, i have done heaps of jobs and still dont have enought lobour points to complete some quests.

DeletedUser

Labor points are skill points. If you look to your left on a job, you will see the skills needed to do it. Increase the levels of those skills until you have enough labor points to do the job.

DeletedUser

i have needed 3 labour points to do my next quest that was 2 weeks ago
today i still need 3 labour points in about 30 jobs i havent gained a single labour point.

i must be doing somthing wrong

DeletedUser

lol whe you level p you put up youre skills and they go towards youre labour so next time you level up put up a skill that is needed for the job.

DeletedUser

Okay, I don't understand either. I have gone under skills and dolled out my points but I still don't have enough labor points to do anything but the entry level jobs. What is the best and fastest way to gain these skill and labor points? I have done searches on the forum and the stat area but no explanation on how to gain these. Thanks for any help!

DeletedUser

Every time you level up, you get 1 attribute point and 3 skill points. Use these points on skills needed for the jobs you would like to do most(or need to do most). Do jobs that have a high experience payout.

Labor points are just decided by subtracting your overall skill points required from the difficulty of the job.