Labor Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi

I'm new to the game and I went along fine doing quests then I started getting quests which I was unable to do as I didn't have enough labor points. How can I increase these. I am up to the quest to mill grain, repair fences, and pick beans.

DeletedUser22685

This will be moved to Q&G.

When you open the job screen, you will see the skills that are required for that job. Each time you add a skill point to one of the skills required, you gain a labour point for the job. The amount of labour points you have for the job is the sum of the amount of skills you have in those skills that are required for the job. If a skill appears more than once, you get your points in that skill x3 or x2 for that job.

For example: For building, the used skills are Construction x3, Repairing and Leadership. So if your Construction was 260, your Repairing was 21 and your Leadership was 28, you would get 260+260+260+21+28 labour points for the job.

You need at least one labour point in order to work the job.

If you do a search you will be able to find a better answer... :dry:

DeletedUser13636

Yeah, but keep in mind that although you can do the job at zero you will also have a higher chance of danger. Sure would be uncool to get knocked out Milling Grains. :laugh:

DeletedUser13636

I suspected something was different, just had not bothered to look into it. Thanks for pointing that out andRealius. Now I have confirmation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.