La Bahía

DeletedUser

Tired of soggy old hypocrites in saggy blue uniforms? Tired of losing forts?

Come to La Bahía where they fight feistier and play harder... Come one, come all! Whatever your class La Bahía is the place for you.

La Bahía is centrally located amidst the rolling hills of the County of Mexico, a land known for its rugged beauty, tough terrain, and mighty forts. Be connected with a vast network of mexican towns and forts that offer players unparalleled opportunities for shopping, building, dueling and battling.

Come to La Bahía and join the Mexicans!

for invitations and information contact Lasarstar or Srecica ingame

Deleted User - 1278415

I got a question.. I cant find your town... how do you spell it?

DeletedUser

:donkey:Is it the accent mark that throws you? don't worry! you don't have to be able to spell La Bahía. I already did that for you. just copy and paste it ingame :mexican:

Deleted User - 1278415

Yea I know but how do you type the accent mark on an English keyboard? I hate having to copy and paste it anytime I want to mention it in conversation.

DeletedUser

looking for us! talking about us! wow! maybe you should look into getting a new keyboard. it might make your life a little easier :)

DeletedUser

Haha :laugh: can we please stop fraternizing with the enemy ;)

(Dammit I've bumped you again, well you greedy Mexican's our gonna need all the help you can get :p)

DeletedUser

Yea I know but how do you type the accent mark on an English keyboard? I hate having to copy and paste it anytime I want to mention it in conversation.

hey good feather if you would like to use a accent use

Ctrl + Alt "then a letter so it will look like this"
áéíóú
"Only works on vowles"