L99

DeletedUser

Now I am L99 and soon to be 100. I have noticed there are no more quests. I can't do the 3 key one and get the rifle because of another stupid decision made (stupid gameplay, not the decision), so what now? I'm not a dueller and not a fort fighter. So what is there to do?

Deleted User - 1278415

Yes Fort battles can always use people... even if you are not spec'd for fort fighting.
Just showing up and having some fun. I actually lost interest on fort fighting on most worlds.. but on w9... it is fun again.

MPA - My Party Alliance.

As for dueling yea it is a tougher game if your are not spec'd for it.

if your a worker there are a few forts that need supplies gathered or built on.

Ive seen some people make a living by making money buying items and selling them higher on the market to make money as a way to play the game.

Just do high luck jobs and find items make a fortune on them.

Try to reskill to be able to do every job, or collect each clothing item in the game as a collector roll.

report multi accounts... kinda fun for a day or so oh and then let the duelers know and they have banned targets to duel.

Spiteful things....
Become a spy for an alliance

Say random things in the chat while people are trying to talk and force the chat to scroll... but be polite.... no cursing.

Join a town and spend all of their money on attacking forts and disrupting their alliance.

DeletedUser

Yes Fort battles can always use people... even if you are not spec'd for fort fighting.
Just showing up and having some fun. I actually lost interest on fort fighting on most worlds.. but on w9... it is fun again.

MPA - My Party Alliance.

As for dueling yea it is a tougher game if your are not spec'd for it.

if your a worker there are a few forts that need supplies gathered or built on.

Ive seen some people make a living by making money buying items and selling them higher on the market to make money as a way to play the game.

Just do high luck jobs and find items make a fortune on them.

Try to reskill to be able to do every job, or collect each clothing item in the game as a collector roll.

report multi accounts... kinda fun for a day or so oh and then let the duelers know and they have banned targets to duel.

Spiteful things....
Become a spy for an alliance

Say random things in the chat while people are trying to talk and force the chat to scroll... but be polite.... no cursing.

Join a town and spend all of their money on attacking forts and disrupting their alliance.

Any other things I might do? None of your suggestions appeal I'm afraid.