Krokodil Drug (zombie invasion possible)

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I didn't know about this until a little while ago, but this drug makes your body rot, there's pictures of living people with their bones showing. The real name is Dihydrodesoxymorphine Permonid and it's used as cheap Heroin. It's got a list of other extreme side affects like brain damage and destroying the immune system but rotting is the most obvious. It was designed in the USA as a possible alternative to morphine.

Is this valuable zombie invasion counter-intelligence or am I the only one not to know?

Seriously though, I didn't expect this to exist. I assumed the pictures were photoshopped at first.

DeletedUser

You're missing an important point. Is not the desomorphine itself that causes the actual rotting. The home-made version of it is full of impurities and corrosive byproducts. Injected with no further purification is what causes the tissue damage. In other words, is not the drugs causing it, but the unsafe illegal production and use of it.

DeletedUser1121

the use of Krodil has been growing fast in Russia lately where it is getting harder to buy heroin (especially in the outer regions). And you can get the ingredients for one shot for a few bucks.

Another thing is that a shot only gives a high for about 1 or 2 hours. After that you can start cooking all over again. There was an article about it in the Telegraph not so long ago. It describes the use and what it does with a person (without the gore pictures)

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-russiaa-drug-that-eats-junkies-16016888.html

DeletedUser

That last article is very telling, demonstrating how pharmaceutical corps are the real culprits to this growing addiction, as they lobby and bribe to ensure codeine tablets (the necessary ingredient to krokodil) are not controlled, not made "prescription-only," not banned altogether. The article indicates 25% of many pharmaceutical corps are obtained through sales of codeine tablets, which is a strong "profit-margin" motivation for them to encourage a blind eye within governments to the growing use of this most destructive and highly addictive drug.