Kiss or Shoot

• Thread starter DeletedUser5046
  • Start date

DeletedUser15641

You attacked my clone...

Not very nice, shoots Z in close range, boom headshot¡¡¿¿¿¡¡¡ :Dº·○●♣★º▪▲▼◀▶↑↓←→¥£€₩~¤《》|\

DeletedUser31931

You missed, from point blank range as well. *tuts tug*

*throws tug into the reality bomb and then turns tug into atoms*

DeletedUser31931

You don't exist, that is impossible

*ignores the impossible phenomena of tug's voice as a computer glitch*

DeletedUser15641

Impossible is what I do :D, mutates to a bio weapon and nano virus combo :D, infects more zema cells and goes for his family first :D

DeletedUser31931

I don't have any family

Apart from my anti matter cells. Oops, looks like your bio weapon just became nothing.

DeletedUser31931

You can't, you don't exist. I'll let you exist if you explain where your disembodied voice is coming from.

DeletedUser

See that little black box stuck inbetween a pair of books on that shelf over there? Well, look down a bit.
That's right, I have somehow been reincarnated as a talking shelf.

DeletedUser31931

Shoot

It was going to die eventually anyway, all we did was shorten the process. Tiger as for you being a talking shelf. *Sets shelf on fire having removed all the stuff from it* enjoy!

DeletedUser31931

Shoot

No, now be quiet, all of you, I'm trying to read the paper. Tiger, stop that screaming at once.

DeletedUser31931

Well since you hugged tiger, you're on fire now too. *Chains tug up to be burnt into cinders*

I think my work here is done.

DeletedUser15641

But after hugging tiger, I hugged you, are we now all a happy dancing with fire?

DeletedUser31931

No, since I have a bucket of water. There we go, I dowsed myself *shoots tug for his insolence* and now I'll go back to reading my paper.