king of the hill

DeletedUser

let's go for this again. you all know how it works.

i find a hill, my hill.:p

fossil1999

i kill you and trow you in a box then i put the box in a lead-lined but esey to melt box
and then i trow you in the core of the sun, bye-bye!

MY HILL!

DeletedUser14280

I catch you with a pit trap and bury you alive in it.
My hill!

Deleted User - 819397

I drop a crate on you from my airplane, then parachute down. MY HILL

DeletedUser13682

I send a squad of MG-42 armed supersoldiers, to take the hill for me

MAH HILL!!!

DeletedUser14280

How to beat Supersoldiers:

1. Construct "Efreet" Deception Class EMP/GPS.
The Efreet is designed to look like a nuclear briefcase, but when activated, instead sends out a GPS signal to a nuclear satellite, which lauches missiles at the signal's location.
When the missiles come close to the target, the Efreet automatically detonates an EMP, for the purpose of scrambling defence systems.
This ensures that the missiles cannot be shot down before impact.

2. Prepare Efreet and deliver to supersoldier commander via plausible method.
Performed correctly, the commander will believe that the briefcase is real, and attempt to use it to launch missiles from, say, Russia.

3. Watch fireworks.
The Efreet will pretend to launch the missiles, but really signal to the nuclear satellite. You know what happens next.
My hill.

DeletedUser13682

I have no choise but to commandeer this hill, in the name of All that is Good and Righteous! so;

MAH HILL!!!

DeletedUser14280

I obtain a written statement from the Pope giving me permission to use the hill in my own righteous quest.
My (and Johann's) hill!

Deleted User - 819397

I get a letter from the pope, saying both Johann and Celxius are excommunicated. They are furthermore ordered to go to the pope to seek forgiveness. My hill.

(I'm Lutheran, not Catholic, so if I portrayed the pope in a wrong way, sorry...:blink:)

DeletedUser14280

I get the forgiveness, then come back and stuff you upside down in a snowdrift, where you suffocate.
My hill!

DeletedUser13682

I don't follow the pope, so therefore I'm already excommunicated. Don't care, come to rejoin Celxius.

MAH and CELXIUS'S HILL!!!

DeletedUser

i pick up my strusty hecler &koch G36 and shoot you both.

IT'S MY HILL NOW.