King of the Hill

DeletedUser31931

Two of my henchmen survived and resurrect me. I kill them and since everyone else is dead. It's my hill!

DeletedUser31931

No, since I'm paying for the upkeep of the hill. Since you don't have to pay for the upkeep of the hill, you should buy the first round. I'll buy the second, and then you can buy the rest.

DeletedUser31931

Johann's Vodka thing.
With some orange and lime juice.
And Fanta.
And 7up
And that's about it.

DeletedUser28032

Spikes Zem and Tiger's drinks with fast acting laxative and retakes hill whilst they are "Busy"

My Hill

DeletedUser31931

I stop being busy and encircle the hill with mines. Then I dig into the hill and on the peak start playing Friday and Baby at the same time with huge loudspeakers (I am wearing sound cancelling head-muffs) as braet flees the hill he is blown up. I add a wall over and under the hill and laying another round of mines, I stop the music and raise my flag.

My Hill

DeletedUser13682

Ah, Johann's Special Blend Vodka. It's been a while since I've made a batch. I wonder how much they're worth now. For letting me take a walk down memory lane, I declare that Zemmy can have the hill for now.

DeletedUser31931

That's what it was called, I couldn't remember, as hard as I tried I couldn't remember what it was called. For creating such a great drink I offer johann the ability to share the drink with me.

DeletedUser

Braet....exactly how much laxative did you put in my drink? I haven't been able to stop being 'busy' for several hours...

DeletedUser28032

I dunno I poured about half the bottle into your drinks and then tipped the rest into the water supply...you haven't been drinking water in order to rehydrate yourself have you? because that might be your problem

*Plays a series of thrash metal bands extremely loud in order to drown out Zems pop rubbish and make his ears bleed*

Still my hill

DeletedUser31931

I play Doctor Who music (which is epic) louder than your thrash metal as my goons storm the hill (having removed the mines) and shoot you. I then plant my flag and to the sound of epic music, declare this hill:

My Hill!

DeletedUser

Braet...I haven't been rehydrating myself at all...my drink is just coming out in a terrifying, endless flow...I'm getting quite worried actually...

Red Falcon

I spin the Squeal of Fortune (From RuneScape) and Yelps (The host of the game) gets mad and I tell him that you spun the wheel instead of me. Yelps runs up the hill and beats you up with a pair of boxing gloves. You get pwned/KOed and tumble down the hill while I rush to the top of the hill and plant the Flag of the Mohicans and claim the hill as my own.

DeletedUser31931

I come back bringing Christopher Columbus and the spanish and my goons with me. Seeing the flag they all charge the hill and take it and then on discovering there's no gold on the hill they let me and my goons take charge of it, leaving behind a large detachment to help defend it.

My Hill.