Hill rebuilt
occupy hill? [y/n]

y

the hill is now yours

DeletedUser31931

Shoots WanderingStranger with Dragunov, with WanderingStranger dead, it's

MY HILL!

DeletedUser31931

Turn back into human and destroy braet's transforming device. Then throw him down a well and brick it up.

My Hill

DeletedUser

I call on Jayne Cobb, who takes the hill single-handedly and kills the giant platypus, after backstabbing Jayne, it's MY HILL!

DeletedUser31931

Standing up and brushing the dirt off of my tweed jacket, I reveal I am the doctor and take the hill using a mobile phone, a fire engine and the power of someone's mind. (and an alien race called the Atraxi)

MAH HILL!

DeletedUser

I do something, something else happens to someone, who does something and somehow it's My Hill.

DeletedUser28032

I hack the West Forum, give myself mod privelages and then edit your post to say that it is now my hill

DeletedUser31931

I call in the SWAT who arrest you for hacking TW Forums and undo your actions, then I use the swat force to undo tigers somethings and now it's my hill.

DeletedUser31931

I go back in time and kill you before you can state it is your hill; therefore it can not be your hill. Since it was my hill before it wasn't your hill then it must be....

My Hill!

DeletedUser31931

I get my mind in order, realise what you have done, and eliminate you from the playing field with my Dragunov. With no-one else around, I guess it's

My Hill!

DeletedUser

My dedicated chapter of cultists suicide -bombs the hill.

Now everybody's dead.