King of the Hill

DeletedUser

I have a hill which I have occupied, you must find a way to take over my hill by posting a reply (obviously:dry:) and have to put My Hill after you've told us how you occupied (No, we don't need a story on how you occupied it, just 1 or 2 lines). I'll start:

My Hill

DeletedUser

I walk up to Kuname and push him off the hill and claim it.

My hill

DeletedUser

I snipe Sam and he rolls down the hill with a hole in his head. I run up and re-claim my hill.

My Hill anybody else wanna try?:dryg:

DeletedUser1105

I throw a bar of soap on the hill. Kuname, having never seen such a thing, runs away crying to his mother.

My hill.

DeletedUser

I throw a banana and sdjx22 goes and runs after it. Whilst he's busy chasing a banana, I occupy the hill.

My Hill Man I'm good...

DeletedUser

I quickly recover from my wound. I get a cannon and shoot Kurname off the hill.

My Hill!

DeletedUser1105

I bring a friend to the hill and because sam is 'solo', he cannot win the fight.

My hill ;)

DeletedUser

I reload my cannon and blast away the friend. Then I put an electric fence around the hill.

MY hill

DeletedUser

I magically remove the electric fence cuz I'm just that awesome.. Then banish sam solo from the universe (Magic again), and of course claim the hill...

My Hill..

DeletedUser

I reverse the spell and knocked out Eleminx with a metal bar. Then I take away his awesomeness and with my cannon I fire him all the way to China.

MY HILL!!!

DeletedUser1105

I walk up to the hill. My beauty and awsomeness is enough to scare sam solo away.

My hill.

DeletedUser1105

I fill the resulting crater with water, drowning hellstromm.

My lake.

DeletedUser

I push everyone off the cliff...they fall into the ocean and die.

My |-| 1 l L!

DeletedUser1105

Rockstar wakes up and realises it was all a dream.

Still my lake.

DeletedUser

I'm skipping that post ^ above because I don't have my rosetta stone handy and I don't care much to figure out what he's trying to say.

Rockstar wakes up and realises it was all a dream.

Still my lake.

I freeze over the lake in the shape of a mound, then when it all melts away guess what's there? That's right, a hill and it's my hill.

DeletedUser

Umm, Rockstar, the hill was nuked, thus turning the hill into a crater. Then sdjx filled the crater with water, thus creating a lake. I.e., there is no hill... keep up.

DeletedUser

@ Hell storm,..lol,..I just noticed that..Anyways-
I create another hill and then-
I throw nukes on all other hills and the lakes..Then sits on my own hill.
Still my hill

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rockstar, apparently you need to take your own advice. This shouldn't be that difficult so try to keep up, okay? I'll skip you until you actually make a post that doesn't involve blowing up everything and starting from scratch.

Umm, Rockstar, the hill was nuked, thus turning the hill into a crater. Then sdjx filled the crater with water, thus creating a lake. I.e., there is no hill... keep up.
I freeze over the lake in the shape of a mound, then when it all melts away guess what's there? That's right, a hill. And it's MY hill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so if you freeze water into the shape of a hill, and then you melt that ice hill... how exactly does a hill get created? Answer: it doesn't, it returns to being a lake. ;)