Votes: 46 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30224

The voting process for this idea will be only 5 days, so let's get voting!

If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers.
If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79.99%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

Original thread can be found <HERE>.

Proposal
Okay to start I did a little research on all the other sets looked at their pro's and con's
And when it came down to the new "King" set it just made me think compared to the rest its very minuscule bonus's with a very minuscule complete set bonus I'd even rank it below Elfago's 25% cash bonus. Now im not saying 10% Bonus exp is bad but thats a base skill for workers no other set uses a any of the characters base bonus's,
it would be like having Allan quartermain's set bonus giving only a 10% bonus to luck.

My proposal is to Either to remove the 10% Exp and swap with - or completely add a new Complete set bonus; Ex: either 10% to product drop chance or 20% product drop chance
I know I contradict myself from my first statement because you can get both of these from Adventure bonus via basic 10% or premium for 20%.
But all in all I think its new and intriguing
just like Elfago baca's bonus to wages it was the first of its kind
currently there is only a few ways to get increased wages this could be the first of its kind also.

Current Workaround
Only way to get a product drop bonus is the adventurer character choice
10% for basic and 20% for premium
Also premium income increases it but I dont know the exact percentage.

Details
Most of the details can be seen above
One extra detail is that this has the very worst bonus for characters maxed at 120
Replacing the exp or just adding product chance will at least give a use for 120's

Abuse Prevention
I dont think theres really anyway the set could be abused but please state otherwise below if you have a reason to believe there is.

Visual Aids
f4ueORi.png

Summary
Again I think I covered everything up top but to sum it all up this is the best way to add something actually new in terms of a bonus to tombola set items.
Thanks i'd love to see input.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

P.S. Does anyone agree that the pants look funny in the equip screen?

DeletedUser28189

God, yes, please... let's do something to improve this set! It's been the weakest of all the tombola sets to ever be released. For jobs, it's obsolete before it even started... I can't find a single piece of this set as a best clothing item for jobs. All of the other tombola set items have at least one piece that is a best clothing item, even the duel and fort sets! Not a good showing for a set that should have been a labor set!

DeletedUser

My views are the opposite of this idea's supporters. I think all the new sets that don't suck should be weaker so their only value is for collectors.

DeletedUser

I think it is powerful enough as not every player is 120. These clothes have unlocked many jobs for my level 50 character and imo is a good set that way.

Snr Sarg

My views are the opposite of this idea's supporters. I think all the new sets that don't suck should be weaker so their only value is for collectors.

Agreed

There is too much advantage to going premium these days. The game was just fine in the early days, before 80% of this stuff was available, and Inno seemed to be doing just fine as well back then.

What is happening now is more and more non-premium players are leaving the game due to this lack of balance between non-premium and premium, leaving premium players with less people to play with, evidenced by the dwindling numbers on all worlds, fort fights not filling up, etc.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I preferred this game when an achievement had to be achieved, not bought :mad:

Last edited:

neel shah

Agreed

There is too much advantage to going premium these days. The game was just fine in the early days, before 80% of this stuff was available, and Inno seemed to be doing just fine as well back then.

What is happening now is more and more non-premium players are leaving the game due to this lack of balance between non-premium and premium, leaving premium players with less people to play with, evidenced by the dwindling numbers on all worlds, fort fights not filling up, etc.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I preferred this game when an achievement had to be achieved, not bought :mad:

Well said Sir... I am a non premium player and now i am really finding it difficult to get good scores in battles and duels so i have just gone ahead and completing quests and i am also not that active now hope Inno realizes this :)...
Though they did a nice thing this tambola by allowing Bonds as well as Nuggs but i got nothing but Crap!! ... :(
Better luck for others though ;)...

DeletedUser30417

Pandora's box was opened when Inno released the 1st batch of tombola sets. Poor stats on new tombola sets only robs new players (and those who missed out on the previous sets) the opportunity of getting sets of similar strength. To keep a leveled playing field the new sets must have good stats, so that they can compete with the older sets.

DeletedUser35882

Pandora's box was opened when Inno released the 1st batch of tombola sets. Poor stats on new tombola sets only robs new players (and those who missed out on the previous sets) the opportunity of getting sets of similar strength. To keep a leveled playing field the new sets must have good stats, so that they can compete with the older sets.

Well it seems not many share your views, seems the chance of this getting inputted is very slim.

DeletedUser

Yes please! Add this! And make the Elfeco Baga set better as well, it's worthless!

DeletedUser16628

I'm neutral on this really.I don't much care either way but it is a weaker set for sure and I voted yes anyway.

DeletedUser30224

The voting process for this idea has ended. Approval rating is smaller than the minimum of 80%

This proposal has been rejected.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.