Rejected King Fisher's Bonuses

Discussion in 'Development Discussions' started by zd3no, Oct 1, 2013.

Share This Page

?

Would you like this idea implemented?

Poll closed Oct 6, 2013.
  1. Yes

46 vote(s)
    63.0%
  2. No

27 vote(s)
    37.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zd3no

zd3no Well-Known Member

The voting process for this idea will be only 5 days, so let's get voting!

If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers.
    If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79.99%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

Original thread can be found <HERE>.

2. Medfly

Medfly Well-Known Member

God, yes, please... let's do something to improve this set! It's been the weakest of all the tombola sets to ever be released. For jobs, it's obsolete before it even started... I can't find a single piece of this set as a best clothing item for jobs. All of the other tombola set items have at least one piece that is a best clothing item, even the duel and fort sets! Not a good showing for a set that should have been a labor set!

3. Elmyr

Elmyr Guest

My views are the opposite of this idea's supporters. I think all the new sets that don't suck should be weaker so their only value is for collectors.

Snr Sarg likes this.
  4. Cameahwait

Cameahwait Guest

I think it is powerful enough as not every player is 120. These clothes have unlocked many jobs for my level 50 character and imo is a good set that way.

Snr Sarg likes this.
  5. Snr Sarg

Snr Sarg Well-Known Member

Agreed

There is too much advantage to going premium these days. The game was just fine in the early days, before 80% of this stuff was available, and Inno seemed to be doing just fine as well back then.

What is happening now is more and more non-premium players are leaving the game due to this lack of balance between non-premium and premium, leaving premium players with less people to play with, evidenced by the dwindling numbers on all worlds, fort fights not filling up, etc.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I preferred this game when an achievement had to be achieved, not bought :mad:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
    Apelatia likes this.
  6. neel shah

neel shah Well-Known Member

Well said Sir... I am a non premium player and now i am really finding it difficult to get good scores in battles and duels so i have just gone ahead and completing quests and i am also not that active now hope Inno realizes this :)...
    Though they did a nice thing this tambola by allowing Bonds as well as Nuggs but i got nothing but Crap!! ... :(
    Better luck for others though ;)...

Snr Sarg likes this.
  7. Magnadine

Magnadine Well-Known Member

Pandora's box was opened when Inno released the 1st batch of tombola sets. Poor stats on new tombola sets only robs new players (and those who missed out on the previous sets) the opportunity of getting sets of similar strength. To keep a leveled playing field the new sets must have good stats, so that they can compete with the older sets.

8. wandern trader

wandern trader Member

Well it seems not many share your views, seems the chance of this getting inputted is very slim.

9. Yes please! Add this! And make the Elfeco Baga set better as well, it's worthless!

10. infiniti99

infiniti99 Well-Known Member

I'm neutral on this really.I don't much care either way but it is a weaker set for sure and I voted yes anyway.

11. zd3no

zd3no Well-Known Member

The voting process for this idea has ended. Approval rating is smaller than the minimum of 80%

This proposal has been rejected.

Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.