Kim Jong il dead

DeletedUser9470

kim jong il - wiki

yesterday rises a new supreme ruler ready to kill more millions.

where is this leading?

ive seen a few vids of NCorea populace literally bawling their eyes out, with ignorant [insert rude word here]'s from the western world taking the mickey posting comments like "the guy @0:57 is the funniest" on utub.

i wish ignorant people like this to have a life similar to a north corean:
cry your eyes out for the death of your supreme ruler or you and your family and your children and daughters will be raped over and over before being berried alive in a mass grave.

you think this population loved their leader?
some people are so ignorant.

so kim jong NU rises, whats next?

Japan nuked by christmas?
maybe hawai or LA?

this guy plays on his golf course and gets 11 hole in 1s!
you think this guy is sane?

or is the population going to revolt?
me thinks nuke is defo a possibility.
debate.

DeletedUser

Well one of the only things we know for sure about Kim Jong-un (the next dictator) is that he has a love of professional basketball. WW3 over a pair of season tickets anyone?

DeletedUser

I'll bet he's just gonna stick to terrorizing his little kingdom, rely on his nuclear missiles to keep an invasion off his back, and go back to loving basketball.

DeletedUser15057

He aint ever gonna be as good as his daddy was at 'golf' and 'bowling'.

DeletedUser9470

well if he wants respect from his generals Nu is going to have to be ruthless.
or stand down...

DeletedUser28032

It'd be a very short war when you consider that technically its still going on with America and Britain on the side of South Korea.
No I think Rice is right he's just going to stick to ruling his own little part of the world with an iron fist and do a little posturing, starting a war isn't in his best interest

DeletedUser25825

It's not in his best interest to start a war, but it's also not in his best interest not to. Because there was no real grooming process as it were, he needs to do something that establishes superiority or he's going to be hard pressed to stay in power. N Korea has always been a military first nation... and posturing is all well and good when you have the backing of the military, like his father did. If he starts a war... I agree... it will most likely be a short one. He's got millions of troops staged on the border... but his tech is pretty out-dated. It's... is China going to get involved if he rashly decides something.

DeletedUser

The world should have done something about him a long time ago. The civilian hospitals.. don't have bandages, let alone anything to clean wounds with. Of course, those who aren't in the military... probably starve to death before they get to old age. He has nuclear weapons.. and his people starve... good leader. :/

As for what his son will do... From what I saw... he was in Switzerland for his post secondary education... so perhaps he'll take care of his people a bit better. I hope so any way.

DeletedUser9470

7 million strong army and roughly 9 nuclear warheads.
what is short exactly? enough time to get one to beijing?

I think it would be a good thing that he starts a war, at least then some would be motivated in taking out the whole regime and freeing 22 million people.

if only they had oil resources this would have been done ages ago...

DeletedUser563

Yes give poor old kim and new young kim a break. A briefcase has arrived yesterday and Jakkals will now move to korea where he will be in charge of blowing your :donkey::donkey: to kingdom come Extending the warm hand of diplomacy to all american pigdogsfriends. From 0:40 you can actually see me and my mates preparing the nuke world broadcast of young kim's peace speech http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUInWKK8ROc

"Just a little humor to lighten this tense time for you guys :)"

On topic I think interfering with their country is not a good idea. Nothing will happen. They will bury old kim and young kim will continue with his legacy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

Yes give poor old kim and new young kim a break. A briefcase has arrived yesterday and Jakkals will now move to korea where he will be in charge of blowing your :donkey::donkey: to kingdom come Extending the warm hand of diplomacy to all american pigdogsfriends. From 0:40 you can actually see me and my mates preparing the nuke world broadcast of young kim's peace speech http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUInWKK8ROc

"Just a little humor to lighten this tense time for you guys :)"

On topic I think interfering with their country is not a good idea. Nothing will happen. They will bury old kim and young kim will continue with his legacy.

i didnt know you were a forum mod!!!
:laugh:

DeletedUser15057

I am not sure exactly what the new regime would gain by attacking anyone, least of all China. ATM China is the only real ally the 'zombie nation' has and they see Nth Korea as providing a Communist buffer to the west, so they have no real wish to see an unstable country.
I believe it is unlikely that direct conflict will occur, but for sure there will be plenty of sabre rattling in the next few months for reasons that others have already given.

The real conflict is occurring right now behind the scenes, in the inner sanctums of power, where a number of 'old Kims' mates will be feeling the chill of the new leaders regime.

As is always the case with changes to a leader in any despot corporation, there is the positioning of the new power brokers, old ones swept aside, and with 'young Kim' needing to find the right mix of keeping his friends close and his enemies closer.

Probably only the most informed of diplomatic observers will know how this is currently panning out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Civil war in North Korea....wonder what that would be like.....huh......

DeletedUser33955

It doesn't matter who's in charge, if one leader isn't strong enough he gets decapitated (or other horrifying deaths) and another military dictator takes his place.

Just let it be, as long as we don't barge in they won't dare attack.
Any hostility will be ended with quite the blast.

DeletedUser28032

Civil war in North Korea....wonder what that would be like.....huh......

Wouldn't even be a civil war it would just be a bunch of ministers being posted to far away places, getting retired or having accidents and to be honest if you do it right you don't even need to arrange accidents theres bound to be enough dirt lying around to get most people to keep quiet