kill yourself and drop something

DeletedUser

The venom turns me into a vampire (ah, but vampires are technically dead, therefore it does kill me)

I drop a dictionary.

DeletedUser31931

I attempt to read the dictionary and die of boredom

I drop a Nokia Brick

DeletedUser22493

Went to a Justin Bieber concert and died of shame.

I dropped a Wicked Jam

DeletedUser31931

I ate the wicked jam and it was poisoned so I died.

I drop another Nokia Brick (since Rebows was a cop-out)

DeletedUser31931

I am spend so long trying to figure myself out with something that only exists in the digital realm I die of old age.

I drop an advent calendar.

DeletedUser31931

I carry it through central london and get mocked and abused by some many people I die of shame.

I drop a Druganov (now try to be inventive here)

DeletedUser31931

I expose the cores and inhale the Lithium. I die.

I drop a potato that looks like Justin Bieber. Oh wait no! That's not a potato, it's just Justin Bieber!

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
I go to eat the potato but then realise it was actually Justin. He then starts singing and my ear drums burst and i bleed to death.

I drop a piece of hair

DeletedUser31931

I pick up the hair and since it has been tainted by Justin Bieber's singing I die a slow painful death.

I drop Santa Claus.

DeletedUser31931

I go bungee jumping out of a plane and die of oxygen starvation.

I drop a 1p coin (from the edge of space)

DeletedUser

I dodge the coin, but however I touch it, and am frozen to death due to it's temperature.

I drop Futu's paper bag.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Knowing i never want to know what that paper bag is hiding, I put it on to protect my eyes but I am then turned to stone.

I drop water (be creative)

DeletedUser31931

I drink the water and nothing happens to me. I am so perplexed that the water was not poisoned etc. that I forget I am standing on the edge of a cliff and I fall backwards and fall to my death. (that creative enough for you?)

I drop Vera.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NO! ZEMMY! HOW COULD YOU DROP MY BELOVED GUN!

I dive to try and catch it, yet miss and fall onto a bed of large spikes that just happened to be sitting there.

I drop an expression of surprise.