Key 3 forsale

DeletedUser

Key #3 no longer Forsale.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Even if there is a player on Colorado with $1 million, I doubt they'd want to spend it on Key 3, especially when it would be cheaper to respec for it. Good luck.

DeletedUser

Even a year ago when they were rare they only sold on .net for $250k. People have been posting their Christmas third keys higher (like $500k), but I'm not sure if they're selling.

DeletedUser16628

Key 3 value is whatever the market will bear but a good value with it's current availability is 350-450k.

DeletedUser16628

Unsigned RED-REP.COWARD!!That price estimate is a starting point and not a bad one.Next time have the guts to sign your name to it.

DeletedUser

Unsigned RED-REP.COWARD!!That price estimate is a starting point and not a bad one.Next time have the guts to sign your name to it.

Fixed.

infiniti has probably sold more rare items on the market than anyone and does have some idea of value. Selling price depends on your personal philosophy as much as economics. I'd rather sell for lower than have to post the same items multiple times, so I usually sell lower than he does.

DeletedUser

That was me. I'm amused that you care so much about your green dots.

DeletedUser16628

No don't care about that so much as someone saying something and being anonymous.Right wrong or indifferent I always let people know it came from me.It's being accountable for what you say think or do.Because online all you have is your word and my word still has value just like yours and I prefer to keep it that way.

Last edited by a moderator: