Key 2

• Thread starter David Paul Thornton
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have been holding on to the second key for the golden gun but I've decided I'll never reskill to finish the quest. I am thinking of selling it as I've heard it will sell for a pretty good price. Anyone have any idea what is a reasonable price? And if you are interested in buying it, please message me in game.

DeletedUser

I have one myself - spare to sell. I was thinking of selling it around 300k or so there or for items of similar value/worth.

DeletedUser

$300k is exactly the number I was thinking just from what I usually see on the market.

DeletedUser

Well if the $300k value is approved by elmyr, then we're good to sell it! :D hehe

DeletedUser

Not necessarily. I go lower than most people on sell prices for quick sales, hate relisting items, and don't like stupid prices. I'm not one of those people who wants to wring every single dollar I can out of you.

DeletedUser

I don't feel listing at 300k is ridiculous. It seems like the most average price for that item on a developed server.

DeletedUser

True, I was basing it on the prices I see since I've never sold one myself and never would.

DeletedUser

Not all of us are mega hoarders, such as yourself, Elm hehe