Resolved Kate's wedding band (The unknown thief)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I remember having so many problems with this quest at one time. That was bfore I used the forum lol

DeletedUser

damn 2 oclock in japan which means i cant because i have school damn 7:00 pm server time is 2:00 in the afternoon in japan.thanks to the dude that say google germanys time hehe now i know will have to absent lol

DeletedUser23252

How hard is the dealer to beat unarmed, I've got my silver and now am just waiting until Wednesday.

DeletedUser

He is one of the easiest quest NPCs, I'm nonduel adventurer and he didn't even scratch me.

DeletedUser23252

Well not for me, I've lost 14 straight times I'm level 67 but when I'm fighting unarmed should I go for strength, shooting even though I don't have a gun. I'm an adventurer with all points in dexterity and Charisma.

DeletedUser

Dex gives you aim, Cha gives you tactics and appearance. So you're almost set.
The only thing you don't have, but you need is - dodging. Put some items with that on you and you'll destroy him easily.

DeletedUser23252

Thanks for your help, I then used what I learned to beat the burglar.

DeletedUser

HELP! Kate's Wedding Band (The Unknown Theif)

How do you complete this quest? I am completely stumped.

DeletedUser21320

How do you complete this quest? I am completely stumped.

Go to the Sheriff, accept the first quest, although you cannot complete it right away.

Then complete the next three quests, and then return to the Sheriff to complete the original.

There are lots of threads in the Questions section if you need more specifics.

Deleted User - 1278415

Ok now Ive done this quest before... and I followed the hints posted in the link by Duduie.

But its 19:00 ST right now and I meet the other 2 requirements without mentioning spoilers.

My only question does the day of the week matter... cause today is Saturday... maybe I missed a critical detail.

DeletedUser

EDIT: oops, the day must be wednesday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Thank you that helps... I wasnt going far enough down... in the above topic... I was still thinking I had to do the Theif quest... but now after searching my previous done quests... i see it is done... and Im waiting for the Wednesday quest now.

DeletedUser

Hint: You have information about the thief, so there is only one thing you can do: You have to get into the position to make the thief attack you. Try to act like Kate or William. Another ring won't help you finish this quest.

I have $200 - Its after 7:00 PM server time. I have no weapons equipped. Still no quest. How do you find the ring?

DeletedUser

This quest will only appear if you meet the following requirements: No weapon equipped, you have 300 dollars, server time is between 19:00 and 23:50.

The link to the questline is right above posted by me. I suggest you read before spamming everybody's PM's (not IM's)

DeletedUser

This quest will only appear if you meet the following requirements: No weapon equipped, you have 300 dollars, server time is between 19:00 and 23:50.

The link to the questline is right above posted by me. I suggest you read before spamming everybody's PM's (not IM's)

I have done this quest with $200. I have done this with $300. I have don this with over $500. I have done this quest at 19:05. I have done this at 20:30. I have done this at 22:30. I had no weapons (dueling or fort before you ask) before 19:00 and as well as after. I have read the post. I am not spamming "everybody's PM's". I do not see anywhere in my original message saying that I tried this quest after 23:50 and I am not sure where you got that time from. All I have done is ask for help. If you can not help, please say so. There is no need to be rude to a person asking for help.

DeletedUser

Hint: You have information about the thief, so there is only one thing you can do: You have to get into the position to make the thief attack you. Try to act like Kate or William. Another ring won't help you finish this quest.

I have $200 - Its after 7:00 PM server time. I have no weapons equipped. Still no quest. How do you find the ring?

When you wrote this question on the forum, the server time was 12:29 am. The hint on weststats says: between 7 pm and 23:50 pm SERVER TIME (not your time). You also had $200 and you need $300.
Is not my help that is the problem, you don't read the hints correctly. You did something wrong, either the wrong time or wrong money on or both.
And my attitude comes from your PM telling me you wrote this question to many people in PM's to see who is capable to help you. You can help yourself, all you have to do is use weststats correctly and follow the instructions without needing to spam people's PM's.

DeletedUser

When you wrote this question on the forum, the server time was 12:29 am. The hint on weststats says: between 7 pm and 23:50 pm SERVER TIME (not your time). You also had $200 and you need $300.
Is not my help that is the problem, you don't read the hints correctly. You did something wrong, either the wrong time or wrong money on or both.
And my attitude comes from your PM telling me you wrote this question to many people in PM's to see who is capable to help you. You can help yourself, all you have to do is use weststats correctly and follow the instructions without needing to spam people's PM's.

It is 19:40 server time. I have EXACTLY $300 with ZERO Weapons equipped. I am not sleeping in a hotel. I am in town. There still is no quest. I still do not have this quest. So I did not do anything wrong - not server time nor money. You have yet to give any help. To tell someone to follow the hits - EVEN AFTER THEY HAVE FOLLOWED THEM EXACTLY - is beyound childness behavior. Then you flame the discussion board trying to make someone out as if they can not read directions is plain insulting.

If you do not know the answer - feel free to say so. Don't continue to look foolish by posting rude childish responses.

I too have done this quest on several worlds, but on my current world it is not working. You are not the only one to have completed this quest as you so put it in your message.

DeletedUser

Dog... Don't be rude please. There is no need to be frustrated, just read everything and try to find what are you doing wrong.

I think this is what's stopping you:
When we're talking about the money here, for this quest you need to have it in your pocket. Not in the bank. In the pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.