Resolved Kate's wedding band (The unknown thief)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

how do i find the thief is there someplace i need to go or what cause i waited in town with 200 dollars at 7 pm and nothing happens

DeletedUser

Did you check the link above? According to a hint, you have to unequip a weapon and need to have 300$. The other day Cro Sharpshooter said you need that money in your pocket, not in the bank. To bring it out from the bank, do this:
1. Click Ranking, then towns, then find top15 town that isn't near you
2. Click to sleep in a hotel there on level 4 (apartment) twice
3. Cancel bothe sleep orders and the money 160+160=320 will be returned in your pocket

DeletedUser

Im on the first one :p
I have 200$
I just need the ring and have no clue of where it can be found.
appreciate the time and info though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, no wait.
1. You have to ACCEPT the first quest!
2. Then close all windows.
3. Then get $300 in your pocket and unequip your weapon
3. Then click on QUESTS
4. Sheriff will give you another quest:

sheriff.png

Kate's wedding band (The thief)

Sheriff John Fitzburn: Very good. You are unarmed, it is after 7 pm and you have some money in your pockets. In 20 minutes I'll look after you.

Target: Defeat the thief

Requires: Reward: Defeat Thief (Done)

+ $ 1200
+ 600 Experience points

You have already completed this quest.
» Show epilogue

DeletedUser

We need to stop answering questions on this quest... People, use the darn search!

DeletedUser

Well I have $214 (it says I need only $200) and am unarmed and it's 7:20pm (server time) but the quest to defeat the thief did not appear. This is very annoying as I can only be in game twice a week at this time, due to timezones. So now I wait a week to find it didn't work again.

Deleted User - 1278415

I was just going to say I had exactly $200 today on me and i completed it in w11 and w12.

$160 and $40 hotel stays to put money in hand
unequiped weapons and the sheriff gave me the quest.

DeletedUser

oh I have to be in a hotel >? I didn't get that part, now I have to wait a week until I can be online at 7:00pm server time again. God these "specific time" quests are awful if you live in America because they all happen when you are at work.

Deleted User - 1278415

No dont be in a hotel... JoxterTM and i were trying to say you have to have the $200 in hand, and the eaisest way to get money out of your bank is to make hotel stays far away and then cancel the 2 stays to get money in hand.

Then unequip your weapon then at 7pm server time open the saloon window and see what new quests the sheriff has for you.

There are actually 2 quests.. the original kates ring quest to return the ring, and now a new kate ring quest given to you by the sheriff to find the thief and after you beat the thief you will get another quest that will give you the ring to complete the original quest that you still have open. and your not going to like it... has to be done on Wednesday... dont shoot me!!!

DeletedUser

This is so darn frustrating. I am in my town at 9:53 server time, with $300 in my pocket, and nothing has happened. I have accepted the first quest, closed the windows, gone into the saloon again, but there is not a new quest to defeat anyone. I'm only wearing rags and shoes! I appreciate all the help you guys have given! I am obviously not doing something right!

Edit: Nevermind...I was thinking today was Wed. Duh, me!

DeletedUser

How do you get to the dueler's part. I did the silver and the thief, but I don't see the duelers quest up.

Nvm, Looks like Ill have to wait till wednesday.

DeletedUser

ok the "has to be done on Wednesday" explains it ...

thanks for the clarification though

DeletedUser

yeah the thing is that there are two parts. one can be done any day but a specific time. the other is any time but a specific day. correct me if im wrong.

DeletedUser

hey uhmmm i cant complete this stupid quest beause the damn servertime doesnt work the server time on mine is the same as the real time here in japan(curently in japan) i think the moderators should really fix this there are many people saying what i said here too,except the japan part.so if you moderators wont fix the time just write a note of every single country time in the world so we know what to do.

DeletedUser

valcrist I think it will be easy for you to do the math. Just go to google and ask what is the time in germany now, see the time difference and know when you have to be online your time to match the requested server time for the quest.

DeletedUser

LOL
no the server time is right
he is 12 hours off from the server time

Status
Not open for further replies.