Kate's wedding band (the unknown thief)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok, I've looked for a while for a thread about this, but couldn't find it.

I've gotten a quest about Kate's wedding band from sherrif Fitzburn and I can't figure out to solve it. The quest hint says I gotta put myself in the position to make the thief attack me. So I tried to have only 200 dollars in my pocket, left the rest of my money to the bank, and I even put a club in my inventry. I've looked for white spots (quest givers) on the map, but I still can't figure out how to solve this quest. Anyone able to help me on this?

DeletedUser

OK. I'm stuck. I have tried exactly what it says in the link above. I have between $200-$300. I unequipped everything. Canceled all jobs. I even canceled the quest and re-accepted it. And I still don't meet the requirements. And I did all this right after 19:00 server time. I am at a complete loss. Please help.

DeletedUser

you have to be doing nothing and have no weapon right before 19:00 not after 19:00 and do that part of the quest after 19:00

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i have tried that too and it does not work for me and the server time does now allow for me to try it that often the server time is 9 hrs ahead ot me and i am at work at that time is there any other way to complete it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.