karen19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

She sends me this message:

-Message Removed - HeftySmurf

... and the game will not let me report her because she has an empty profile.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13020

you report the telegram, not the profile. Which I did when I got the dumb spam mail also.

DeletedUser

just immediately report her telegram like i did and character will be probably banned/deleted quickly.

DeletedUser

You got that aswell???

I am on world 10 myself and I've got that message aswell.

Deleted User - 819397

It's all over...that and some other website. I just report whenever I get one...and I'm on 4 worlds (5, 7, 8, 9) so I know this happens a lot...:sad:

DeletedUser8950

On w2 from the same account as the one from 24.
The admins can clamp down and do some banning, or nothing will happen.

DeletedUser

I got it too.. maybe we should all go to that game and spam all of their players about "The west" and see how their game owners like it :)

DeletedUser

I just made an account there and looked around at a bunch of crap and went in to delete the account and in the "why" box I told them where to get off for all the spam and said I would tell everyone here to do the same :) :mad::laugh:

DeletedUser

Alright, let's think here for a minute. How does it help the situation by pasting the text of the telegram, including the link, in forums, thus further disseminating the link?

Way to help those spammers, keep up the good work. :rolleyes:

On w2 from the same account as the one from 24.
The admins can clamp down and do some banning, or nothing will happen.

Banning throwaway accounts accomplishes nothing. Once the telegrams are sent, the damage is done. The only solution is to prevent them from sending the telegrams in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.