Kanetsugu, wanted dead or alive

• Thread starter DeletedUser14732
  • Start date

DeletedUser14732

So I've been semi inactive for a long time, terribly bored and figured some kind of non-npc event would be interesting. A lot of folks are searching for "the man with no name". Similarly I have over 12k on hands not putting in a bank.

IC story goes like this: Kanetsugu rob a bank of Bold Hills, stole over 12k dollars and was last seen in the saloon of Tbilisi, drinking...

Well you don't get 100% of the sum in duels,but that's all I got at hand, unable to withraw from the bank.

Anyone is free to attack me, even allies as this is just a thing of good sportsmanship and to have fun, even members of our towns can participate,other than Tbilisi as it's impossible to duel own town members, though they can leave for a small period of time. No hard feelings.

Just hope I will last more than a day. :p

DeletedUser

pretty sure ur a tactics nut with the soldier bonus, nice try tho

DeletedUser14732

Have to admit that my tactics isn't that high as it used to be( compared to the others, that is)... though with Soldier's bonus it gets preety good,I guess :]

DeletedUser14732

Well as activity has been dropped for a last couple of days, I guess contest is over. :]

I don't mind running with as much money on, but have to attend to fort battles after all.

Thanks to participants, I had fun. :]