Just wondering...

DeletedUser

System message is when the account was deleted due to inactivity (by server). Deleted is when the account is deleted by the player (with the account deletion option).

DeletedUser

System message is when the account was deleted due to inactivity (by server). Deleted is when the account is deleted by the player (with the account deletion option).

System message is when the account is deleted, either manually by the player or for inactivity. Deleted is when the telegram is deleted by the recipient.

DeletedUser

System message is when the account is deleted, either manually by the player or for inactivity. Deleted is when the telegram is deleted by the recipient.
I just tested it. The recipient deleted the telegram I sent and on my side still appears normal, does not appear "deleted" in the recipient's stead.
So I believe I am right till proven wrong.

PS: Nice to see you back here El. Missed ya!

DeletedUser25632

I'll just add to this that I have telegrams back from May 3 are deleted, 2 are system message from the same guy who's account was deleted due to inactivity. Deleted ones are from when he deleted them, and the system message is from when he was deleted from inactivity, I will post screens shots when I get home from work.

Edit: Here's the picture, the second system-message is on the page before just didn't feel like uploading it.
telegrams.png

Last edited by a moderator: