P&P just throwing a few stats out there

DeletedUser9470

Fort Fighters United (erm, a fort fighting faction, yer yer, i get it!):
Large forts: 9
medium forts: 4
small forts: 9
number of players: 1047
average level: 66

Coalition Allaince (check it! vics strong point is definitely not spelling!XD (we'll let ya off mate, only cos we have to! XD)):
Large forts: 31
medium forts: 34
small forts: 28
number of players: 741
average level: 73

i reckon "Berry Pickers United" is a more suitable name. dont you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

No matter how many fort fighters or members an alliance has, if Vic leads the opposing one they will always win ;)

DeletedUser9470

u shud come and join us futurama? it would be good to see big w1 names in w10 like yourself, elmyr, desi...
have you ever watched a w10 fort battle?

DeletedUser22685

I won't be joining as I can't stand new accounts in old worlds. It's so frustrating making my way up through the ranks again.

DeletedUser

I'm making hunch at that the majority of those 1047 players cannot fort fight? If a smaller (number wise) Alliance beats you at Fort Fighting especially when your name is Fort Fighters United, then it's time to delete that Alliance.

Also, the fact that the Average level is 66 in Fort Fighters United may also be a factor to ability to conflict damage (Level to Weapon Level to Damage), and that it is 73 in Coalition Alliance may be a factor within the Fort Battles.

Another thing is that maybe FFU isn't obeying orders correctly.

DeletedUser9470

I won't be joining as I can't stand new accounts in old worlds. It's so frustrating making my way up through the ranks again.

why is that?
low level is the most fun.
im thinking i will restart one day,the most fun i had was from level 10 to level 50.

now tha markets are out its even more fun
comon man! come join us, we have new peeps every day, you wont be alone!
:D

DeletedUser22685

I already recently joined world 12 and I have a level 20 on world 4 that I joined a while ago but was only semi-active for too long. Two njubs is enough for me, I don't think I could handle 3 :p Maybe when I'm set in all my worlds I will think about joining, but don't hold me to that.

DeletedUser

I find it's annoying when you have to re-build a character in a world that has 90+ characters.

Maybe W15 will be a bit more to my liking.

Harsha..

Well, when W10 started, the new character bonuses weren't there, now the dueler class looks more dangerous than ever and the soldier class seems to be less potent, that's why re-starting does have it's appeal

however, being a low lvl wont assure you a ticket to all the big battles :) - that's what deffers many from just restarting

DeletedUser

you can subtract 1 "Large" fort from fort fighters alliance lololol