Just startin' out.

DeletedUser

Well i tryed playing before and only got to level 7 and then i quit playing cause of work etc.. Anyhow i'm back and startin' over and i'm just looking for tips and suggestions and whatever else you got.

I'm only level 1 atm and i'm debating what character class i should be when i get to level 10.

Adventurer
Dueler
Soldier

I actually want to be a Soldier and if that is what i decide to go with what type of skills should i be upping? And also i'm looking for a town who will accept anyone!

Thanks.

-RickDaniels

DeletedUser

Go for Soldier if you are going to duel, the Dueler class is useless and it sucks!

About the skills, it depends on what are you going to be, there are some nice guides in the help section about builds and so. Just check them out.

DeletedUser

Go for Soldier if you are going to duel, the Dueler class is useless and it sucks!

About the skills, it depends on what are you going to be, there are some nice guides in the help section about builds and so. Just check them out.

Yeah i looked at them and let's just say that they didn't make sense and it doesn't help i havn't slept lolol!! But Soldier it is!

What should i start contributing my skills points to?

DeletedUser

At beginning go for exp - put Atribute points to dexterity and skill points to trapping. Buy clothes that increase trapping untill you can do good jobs. Later you can put some AP to charisma, SP to what jobs you'll want to do (like shooting, hiding, leadership, stamina, appearance are good skills to increase).

DeletedUser

At beginning go for exp - put Atribute points to dexterity and skill points to trapping. Buy clothes that increase trapping untill you can do good jobs. Later you can put some AP to charisma, SP to what jobs you'll want to do (like shooting, hiding, leadership, stamina, appearance are good skills to increase).

So just add skill points to Dexterity and Trapping for now? Until what level do i keep adding skill point's to Dexterity & Trapping? What about Strength etc? I'm gonna need that for Job's etc, So should i also contribute point's there?

DeletedUser14029

Specify in one field first. Now that World 1 is VERY well-developed, in a very near future you're looking at the whole Hunting series: from Hunting Coyote, Buffalo, Wolves, to Grizzilies. Then if you switch to Shooting you can get Serving in the Army and other jobs as well, you can also occasionally duel people XD

Being a soldier saves you alot of points for dueling coz your Tactics is x1.5. In complete dueling set without any Tactics bonus you still have a handsome 70+ altogether w00t

DeletedUser14029

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo
A Soldier, when let's say all reaches level 99, is the only guy that has really useful Bonus...

DeletedUser

ah ok. gotcha.. So Soldier and say what mix it up with a Adventurer?? or just pure Soldier?

DeletedUser14029

be a soldier class but do Adventurer stuff :p
both are supposed to be Blue (Dexterity) and Traps anyway, 'cept Soldiers are better at dueling later on. A LOT better XD

DeletedUser

Alright so i guess i would mainly work on Strength, ,Mobility & Dexterity. would be nice to find a Soldier Guide.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
These are what I'd consider.

- Pure construction (not much use at the moment, unless you enjoy building)
- All jobs/Fort fighter (the specs are similar so after you complete all the quests you can be a good fort fighter)
- Zero motivation dueller (simply get to the level you want and duel without motivation, you can duel to your hearts content, but you can't take breaks from it)
- Pure Dex (then respec to a dueller at a high level)

Note there's a big duelling update coming soon.

Class doesn't matter very much, if I was starting I'd go for adventurer or worker - those are the only bonuses that would actually benefit me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hmm.. There's just about a endless amount of possibilitys to do this..

Anyword what this Dueller Update will have?

Btw, Lol @ you're Boxxy Cowgirl.

DeletedUser14029

Really I gonna come after the Inno Dev if they made Resistance-Dueling obsolete. That will be plain STUPID.

DeletedUser

Alright so i guess i would mainly work on Strength, ,Mobility & Dexterity. would be nice to find a Soldier Guide.

assuming you want to be a ranged dueler, i suggest you avoid strength and mobility all together. i have a few points in mobility, but points in strength are a waste. not only does is weaken your dueling ability, but you must choose a set of jobs that you would want to do: in this case, the hunting jobs. don't worry too much about quest requirements for now, because doing pure trapping, you can get to some excellent exp jobs before you hit level 20, and hunting bears, one of the highest exp jobs available, by 25. you'd actually grow slower if you tried to do those quests and collect a wide range of jobs. being pure in trapping is definitely the way to go for a while.

DeletedUser

You should be a soldier, there are very high people in world 1, also people with absolutely no duel skills. You can get a LOT of experience points from them. But at the Dutch server I'm not so good at duelling, so I can't help you with that.