Just droppin' in......

DeletedUser

.....to say 'Hi' and to introduce myself.
I have never played this kind of game before so am a complete newbie at it, but am fast getting addicted! :)
And just to reassure any newbie bashers out there who are heaving a great sigh right now, I have read the rules, and the forum and I promise to look before I post any dumb questions- can't guarantee I'll always get it right but, hey, nobody's perfect, right? :D

DeletedUser

You know what? I think it's okay to say anything as long as you say it politely ad respectably. People seem to get mad at those "stupid questions" no matter what, but actually most people want to help out other people. That's what this forum is all about. It's here for people to come and share information, talk things out, and ask a few questions here and there.

It's just those people asking things with a very very short question, going "i need blue bandana" and no more. If you say the same thing with a few more sentences, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there trying to help out.

Anyway, hi back to ya. :)

DeletedUser

XP.. BurningFeet, you're a newbie basher right? lol.
Anyway, BFeet is a n00bie basher! ;)

@topic, Hello?

DeletedUser

.....to say 'Hi' and to introduce myself.
I have never played this kind of game before so am a complete newbie at it, but am fast getting addicted! :)
And just to reassure any newbie bashers out there who are heaving a great sigh right now, I have read the rules, and the forum and I promise to look before I post any dumb questions- can't guarantee I'll always get it right but, hey, nobody's perfect, right? :D
Ello, welcome :D

DeletedUser

I got nothing against new people. I got everything against people who don't respect other people, who don't pay attention to other people, and who don't know what they're talking about and yet not be afraid of talking loud.

How much do you know about me, Pheles?

DeletedUser

Buring Feet it is very simple he is secretly following you cause he is your long lost dad!!!:laugh::laugh:

Just Kidding sounded like the best thing to say.:D

DeletedUser

Thanks for the welcomes!
Don't get me wrong, after trawling through ALL the questions I can completely understand why people get mad at the same thing being posted again and again and again................................... just didn't wanna get tarred with the same brush.