Just a quick couple of questions if I may

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Will this world be like Arizona, or something is changed, for example will already 13 times chewed map be changed, will there be some new quests, will there be an event similar to world4, etc.

Will this world have skillbuying nugget option?

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Wow a new world allready so soon ! Im amazed :eek:hmy:
Well i planned on starting one more and letting a old one die so i guess im there.

Pure duelerer from day one this time:ph34r:

DeletedUser

When is this world going online? I don't see it yet on the list.

DeletedUser

Will this world be like Arizona, or something is changed, for example will already 13 times chewed map be changed, will there be some new quests, will there be an event similar to world4, etc.

Will this world have skillbuying nugget option?

Thanks.
This will be a world similar in most every respect to Arizona. It was intended for this world to be a combination of Arizona and a game mastered world, but we still need to flesh out exactly how we'll run game mastered worlds so, for now, there will be only one game mastered world (World 4).

When is this world going online? I don't see it yet on the list.
Click Here --> http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=38628

DeletedUser13388

What is special in w4 ? And what you mean with game mastered ?

DeletedUser

This will be a world similar in most every respect to Arizona. It was intended for this world to be a combination of Arizona and a game mastered world, but we still need to flesh out exactly how we'll run game mastered worlds so, for now, there will be only one game mastered world (World 4).
Thanks.

DeletedUser

On w4 theres this Mexican Revolution thing... your town picks a side and you fight, either Mexicans or Texicans... I think I am with the Mexicans... lol I dont really do fort battles there though...

Then the winners will get some kind of prise im guessing :)

Edit : Im actually with the Texans lol

DeletedUser13388

On w4 theres this Mexican Revolution thing... your town picks a side and you fight, either Mexicans or Texicans... I think I am with the Mexicans... lol I dont really do fort battles there though...

Then the winners will get some kind of prise im guessing :)

Edit : Im actually with the Texans lol

Aha,ty man.

DeletedUser

Guess I am joining then. Blah, I can never keep away from new worlds. Think I will go pure fort fight this time around.

DeletedUser

i'm gonna be working quick to get one of the first towns set up. Arsenal. Join quick and help build this baby up. All for one and one for all and what not. THis is gonna be a KA and TN town!

gotterdammer,

if i was you i'd wanna be me

DeletedUser

I'm 5 level ,but ı can't get the server. I can get to word 12 . Is ıt a bug?

Deleted User - 1278415

Interesting they called it world 14 and not Briscoe County

I guess world 13 was indeed named Arizona cause some one was superstitious about it being #13!??!

DeletedUser

Nah... "Briscoe County" has too much letters to be displayed like that on the button.
Besides... New servers are obviously gonna be:
A(rizona)
B(riscoe)... And perhaps... If I may suggest...

C(ow milking)
D(on't post spoilers on the forum)
E(vil Inno)...
:D

DeletedUser

What about pants? Will there be pants? I'm not joining unless there is pants!

DeletedUser

Last news say that pants will be added with update 1.29 on ALL worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.