Just a "normal" Speedworld w/o special rewards

Marny

Why do speedworlds always have to have rewards?

Start a speedworld "just for fun", Premiums activated (buyable), settings somewhat like the Holiday speed last year, maybe a bit better luck.

Towns, alliances and market open.

Event chests yes or no?
neutral for me, but let's talk about that.

Towns can be left: YES

Character Bonuses: standard

DeletedUser15368

While I don't enjoy speed worlds, I do think that the trend of rewards on your main account is becoming pointless as time goes on and fewer people even want to play their main accounts.

Ideally the event worlds would be the driving force in terms of content that keeps us engaged while we wait for the game to be fixed - rather than a sideshow to farm OP gear for real game worlds.

darthmaul99174

Honestly I play to upgrade myself & beat others and don't find the gameplay that enjoyable anymore, it's just a means to an end for me (especially how much it sucks being low lvl / no quest / no gear), if there aren't rewards good enough I wont join, often these events are just grinding game mechanics.

Same reason I don't start new worlds... done it many times for so many years can I really be bothered to invest so much time in something I don't really enjoy anymore?

Marny

@darthmaul,

yes, fully ack.

but the past told us, that Inno does not give away so much itmes, to habe "prized" speedworlds around the clock, do, we could use the eventworld for an interims-no-rewards-speedword, just for fun.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
A speed world without a prize, good luck with that , probably below 20 players.
I could see it being attractive if it included a preview of new content and/or allowed you to copy your toon from a dead world to a place that guaranteed daily fort fights.

Clever Hans

A speed world without a prize, good luck with that , probably below 20 players.
Why not? If there is no new game content, at least something could be done with different world settings when the new worlds are open.
Nowadays, each new world is a repetition of the previous one, just with less players. Changing some settings (like speed, work motivation, market settings, alliance and town size etc) would make it more interesting and probably would also attract more players to join.

p.s. I´m talking about regular worlds, not temporary 2 weeks speed worlds.

Caerdwyn

Changing some settings (like speed, work motivation, market settings, alliance and town size etc) would make it more interesting and probably would also attract more players to join.

World M could open at noon CET, such that 0100 on it's game clock coincides with 1300 on the other worlds, allowing for the other side of the planet to have a "prime time" of its own.