just a minor thing...

DeletedUser

it's not really important but on the residents page i think it should show the initial $300 investment for the town in the total donated to the town...right now it looks like i've only donated $12 more than the biggest donator in our town when i've actually contributed $312 more...like i said nothing major but I'm just thinking it makes me look bad to the members of the town when it says they contribute more than the leader does

DeletedUser

I agree, if someone is seen as a non-helper then he would get kicked out (if the stupid being-able-to-kick a found out came in).

DeletedUser

exactly, i mean I'm the top donator in my town but only by like $20...it looks bad as the towns leader

DeletedUser

Well for me i think some people would know of the bat that you did out in 300$ as seeing you are the founder,unless they have no common sense..which apparently slipped me when i was being shy that i have only donated 200 pounds to the town..and then my counselor reminded me that i did build the town for 300$..hehehehe..=Dgood thing i have a kind counselor

DeletedUser

what if the new members do not understand the interface and kick him out, maybe a warning message?

DeletedUser

exactly newer members won't know how much towns cost since there weren't any available to build on when they joined...it wouldn't be much of a problem of them kicking you seeing as they're new members but they might leave the town if they think the leader is no good