July SOTM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

4thjuly.png

hope you like it...:razz:

DeletedUser

We're aware about the bandwidth maxing out on the in-game image. Before anyone mentions it.

(tumble)

:laugh:

DeletedUser

A little about my sig:

100% custom for this event. And no its not a flag in the background. i made the background myself and placed stars on it randomly and in random sizes. everything aside from the adventurer picture and of course the font (not that talented) was custom for this sig. i can provide a layered version of this sig as well.

500x100 pixels, 2500 pixels per inch. Used PaintShop Pro 9 to do this.

Moderator: if you feel my sig is ineligeble please let me know and I will tweak it.

DeletedUser

you see my signature ... I only put CAP because my friends call me so I put my motto in life has accompanied me on several servers the west .. okay signature?

DeletedUser

you see my signature ... I only put CAP because my friends call me so I put my motto in life has accompanied me on several servers the west .. okay signature?

It needs to be an original signature made for the contest. It also has to have a strong connection to the theme.

DeletedUser19861

Ok then updated my signature, tweaked it a bit and it is currently my signature. I also added the Winchester rifle in the eagles claws and the cowboy hat on its head.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What sort of stuff is July the 4th associated with because I have no clue except pictures of American landmarks. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.