[JOKE IDEA] No Humor Rule

DeletedUser563

Proposal
I was recently told that humor is not allowed in a forum. So may I suggest we make it official.

Current Workaround
People cracking jokes and laughing their :donkey: off at what others say.

Details
Well me make it official and bring in a NO HUMOR rule in the forum and in the game.
People will get penalty points and infractions upon employing HUMOR. This will get all that funny dudes in check who angers the serious forum and game user with their sillyness.

Abuse Prevention
I guess the abuse with NO HUMOR would be people going to the extreme borders of seriousness. Bit of a brain twister. So I guess we could counter this with a rule against INORDINATE levels of seriousness. So this far we have: Its against the rules to employ HUMOR in any posts or while chatting in game.. In other words NO HUMOR may be used in any posts. Also it is against the rules to post anything that displays INORDINATE levels of seriousness. This is INNOGAMES 'game and they have the absolute right to decide what constitute FUN for their players.

Visual Aids
Serioused.jpg

Summary
Innogames will have less players meaning they can get rid of a few pesky developers. Players :worlds will close down so we will not need to worry about when they will merge the worlds as there will be no worlds to merge{GENIUS}

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1693871

Proposal
I was recently told that humor is not allowed in a forum. So may I suggest we make it official.

Current Workaround
People cracking jokes and laughing their :donkey: off at what others say.

Details
Well me make it official and bring in a NO HUMOR rule in the forum and in the game.
People will get penalty points and infractions upon employing HUMOR.

I'm all for this, especially as my one and only infraction so far on this forum (or indeed ever on ANY forum) was given for making a joke ...

DeletedUser563

I think what felicity is referring to is the off topic rule. That a joke would in essence be off topic. Then you must go back and see if the entire posts i presume is off topic. i do not want to discuss moderation The question/idea relates to the social aspects of a game. One of the biggest social masters of this game was applegeek. She simply could relate to any person and keep different chat topics going between different users for hours. I think a dead social game and forum means ultimately less players. If people make friends and chat in a lively group setting you could have a game where you rolled virtual rocks around all day *and you would still have a winner.

*Trademark jakkals.

DeletedUser1121

I will not discuss any individual cases. I am sure you will understand that. Humor is allowed, but some sections are more strict then others. Try being funny and on topic... That might work.