JOIN Waterville - TODAY! -] 12,500 CP [-

DeletedUser

JOIN Waterville - TODAY! -] 16,00 CP [-

We are a small town that values loyalty. At just over 16,000 Construction Points, we can provide everything you need to start out, get going, and KEEP going in The West!

Members: 6

Town hall - lvl 5
Residences - lvl 4
Bank - lvl 5
Hotel - lvl 5
Gunsmith - lvl 6
Tailor - lvl 8
General store - lvl 7
Mortician - 1

You may have a few questions for us, so to save some time I'm going to write a list of FAQ's for new members of Waterville:

What do you ask of your members? - Nothing! If a member has some extra cash and wants to lend a hand towards the development of our city, GREAT! If not, we won't hold you accountable.

What sort of jobs are nearby Waterville? - Well, I can't tell you exactly ALL the jobs in the surrounding area, but I can tell you the jobs I am aware of:

(All within a 10 minute walking distance (without horse))
- Digging Graves
- Picking Agaves
- Putting up Telephone Poles
- Build Railroad Station
- Mining Coal
- Mining Silver
- Printing Newspaper
- Prospecting
- Tanning Deer Skin
- Repair Fences
- Laying Railroad Tracks
- And SO MANY MORE!

What benefits do members have? - What benefits DON'T you have? We have very high level stores to keep your inventory updated with the best equipment available for your level. We offer protection for the little guys with our Town Guardian (lvl 72). We help you along your way by teaching you strategies that only seasoned pro's at The West can offer. And much more!

Why should I join a town that's not already max CP? - Simple... You grow with us. You learn with us. You help us, we help you. We are a Town built on loyalty and friendship. We make allies, not enemies. If you are just starting out in The West, there is no reason TO join a town with max CP, as what they offer isn't going to be of any use to you (a lower level player).

With all that being said, lets get down to business. What I need from you is a simple short application that will give me a very good idea of who you are, how your character is built, and how you would benefit our town.

InGame Name: What's yo name foo'?!
Character Level (XP/XP): What level you are and how close you are to your next.
Current Residency: Homeless & looking? Or maybe you've found your new home & are seeking a change of pace/scenery/neighbors. Simply state "Town name/Homeless - Looking/Not Looking".
Previous Residency: What towns have you lived in before? Think of this as a job reference on a resume.
Accumulated Contributions: What have you contributed to your previous towns? Labor time? Money?
Highest Attribute: Your best attribute.
1st Highest Skill: Your highest rated skill.
2nd Highest Skill: Your 2nd highest rated skill.
3rd Highest Skill: Guess?
Intended Character Build: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your character, such as: Dueling, construction, particular Jobs you want to master, etc.
Declared Intentions: State plainly what it is you truely intend to offer to the town in the way of funds and/or labor to fuel it's expansion. You may have other things to offer such as roleplaying content, HTML skills, whatever, list them if they're relevant.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Maybe you require your hometown to have a particular job right next to it. Maybe you don't want to live where there's a Mortician (Makes dueling possible). Etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

General Store level raised. On its way to being raised again!

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

Hotel almost max level 5 (at 87% now, should be done tomorrow)
Gunsmith increased
General Store increased

Bank is next on TO-DO list after Hotel is finished.

Updated construction points, now at 13,500!

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

We now have 6 members active DAILY.

We have also now promoted a member to Town Councilor. His name is Ohfor. He was one of the first people to join Waterville besides Amy and myself. He is extremely active and is always available for help when any members need it. He has contributed immensely to the funding of our development, and we are very grateful to have a member as loyal, dedicated, and active as him. You may contact him for shopping invites or if you can't get ahold of myself or x.Aim.x, he is available for any questions you may have regarding Waterville!

Just a note - unlike other towns recruiting in World 9... we ONLY accept active players. Our town forum is more active then the entire World 9 forums, and chat is used by atleast 2 people at a time almost all day long. You won't find a more active town then Waterville.

DeletedUser

Haven't updated in a while, so I thought I'd mention that we now have 8 active members, and are now at 16,000 construction points.

Not bad for someone who started playing less than a month ago, eh?

We are still growing, and have VERY active members who use the chat daily, and make multiple daily contributions to the town fund to make sure construction keeps on smooth sailing.

You know the name, telegram me if you want in!

EDIT:

Also updated building levels... we've gained quite a few levels since the last update!