P&P Join US. We're the RESISTANCE

DeletedUser14006

You have been shot by MisterGadilf and whilst the shot was quite pathetic it hits your imperialistic backside and knocks you over, you pretend to be KO'd and give him and the resistance a sense of false self confidence :laugh:

DeletedUser3543

I missed that bit as I was offline, just assumed I got the other message :D

DeletedUser

kitchener.jpg

DeletedUser1121

The downfalls of arrogance

Anyone who is characteristically arrogant might feel a sort of overinflated pride in their hollow boastings and know-it-all attitude. This will no doubt impede their ability to improve and advance themselves as a human being. In this game, an arrogant person will eventually lose the support of his allies and invite bitter feelings of resentment instead. He will fail to learn new things and won't be able to interact successfully with the people in his environment due to the stubborn way he holds fast to his arrogance.

In the hopes of getting ahead in the world and keeping your social network intact, it would be best to recognize when and why you're coming across as being arrogant. Once you've identified the triggers that set off your arrogance, it's time to gradually start toning it down and making an effort to drop the pretense of being all knowledgeable. That way, when you are approached with a better method of doing something, or are offered to be taught new things, you'll happily embrace the opportunity to progress in life.

DeletedUser14006

The Benefits of Arrogance

What do you typically think of when you hear the word 'arrogant'.

Maybe the top scorer of a football team comes to mind, the guy who stuck his nose up at you and couldn’t be bothered to give you the time of day.

But part of being arrogant is taking pride in what you do.

DeletedUser

the resistance is still going strong, fight the imperialists on your doorstep and help drive them back, duel attack their forts and contact any resistance town for forum and chat invites , you are not alone

lets throw in some figures:

2007-03-21%20Howard%20arrogant%20says%20poll%20226.jpg

DeletedUser14006

That poll is old sir, time we had a new one setup - I do believe 10 out of 10 would now recognise my arrogance as being almighty!