join infiniti99 in w-11 town SOLDIER defense group

DeletedUser16628

Looking for players who will be soldiers to defend whatever town I have chosen right now none are built but I have 15 soldiers and need more to accomplish our town defense goals.I have plenty of experience in this area pm me in game or mssg here.THE TIME IS NOW!!

looking for duelers soldiers for town defense

BULLS BEND TEXAS is the choice,So you want to be a soldier well that's great now you need to PM me in game and we can talk.Looking for active players to help defend our bulls bend towns ARE YOU READY WELL iIM HERE WAITING!!

Mr Jack Daniels is correct you got this in the wrong place this is general forum not a place for a recruiting thread do yourself a favor and close this thread and start over.
ELITES are tough to find wish I could find some!PM ME IN GAME!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And our first alliance is born...

In a week the first alliance will die...

DeletedUser16628

I don't know you but I'll make it a point to introduce myself as soon as possible for leaving this b.s on my recruiting page.bring it !!!!because those that know me know it's going to be brought to you.Pardon the interruption we are looking for builders and soldiers asap PM ME IN GAME Thank you.

DeletedUser

Could i have a spot in your town, im only lvl 8 but i am a strong dueler and a experienced player

DeletedUser16628

Yes I can send you a invite but you will have to wait till our next rotation tomorrow around 1200 EST.PM me in game or make your way to bulls bend and I'll get you in asap.

DeletedUser16628

WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR SOLDIERS ASAP.Come join the best 3 towns in world -11--organization and fun all into one.pm in game and I'll get you a spot========>>pm me now.

DeletedUser

How come you DON'T actually belong to a town in World 11 yet are trying to recruit people to one ???

DeletedUser16628

I'm sheriff of BULLS BEND TEXAS and on rotation right now be back into town in 12-24 hours pm me in game if you need a home please and I hope that answered your question.

DeletedUser16628

We are still looking for soldiers right now!!! we need 12 more as we still have room here @ bulls bend townships.And 2 pure builders to start and build a new town near bulls asap!!!!!!!!!p m me in game so I can get right back to you===================>>>
"level 12 and above preferred"

DeletedUser16628

Looking for more soldiers also need a few builders looking to help start our new town rebels canyon need asap PM me in game thank you.

We are filling up but still need active players who want to contribute to 5 great towns.
ACTIVE SOLDIERS NEEDED
ACTIVE BUILDERS NEEDED
APPLY WITHIN============>>PM ME IN GAME PLEASE
Bulls bend Oklahoma,nevada,texas,arizona,and REBELS CANYON

DeletedUser16628

bulls bend townships looking for real active players who want to have a great game experience.as a soldier you will grow into a formidable leader of a small group of towns come grow with us.as a builder you will have the protection of some of the best soldiers in w-11 come grow with us.pm me in game asap

fortfighters/soldiers needed let me know.pm me in game please
fortfighters/soldiers needed looking for some heavy dueling we will have it here.

DeletedUser16628

We are in need of fortfighters/soldiers and a builder or would be great.What an opportunity you will have to make a name for yourself come ride the bull our back is strong!