Join econ today!

DeletedUser

still recruiting

were still recruting as always
anyone can join no donations required.

and im ignoring jdeazy or whoever he is. and were not noobs. your just weird i dont even no who you are.

and youll get a warning it has nothing to do with recruitment.

DeletedUser

bank is 4 town hall 4 general store 5 gunsmith6 tailor 5 hotel2

join and you wont regret it. 6 active members anyone can join and no donatipns requored

were also yhe longest recruiters

DeletedUser

Had a recent surge in members, now up to 8 with more on the way soon. Buildings are now leveling up higher than ever thanks to the generosity of our members.

Join now!

DeletedUser

be careful hamstar dont spam.(dont put one post after the other use the edit button)

remember the alliance eadtern coalition is still recruiting and we have great references for both the town and alliance

DeletedUser

Town hall is almost Lvl 5, will accpet members of any level unlike some other towns.

DeletedUser

New eastercoalition

We have a new town here are 5he stats;

town hall-8
gunsmith-9
genetal store-8
tailor-10
hotel-5
bank-8

join n0w we have room fpr 35 people so come join us!

DeletedUser

i have estimated out town can provide weapons and clothes for the following leveled people:

level.1-55 people
dueling level-90
this is based on the things we have in our shops so join now, even if your over these levels it doesnt stop you leaving joining someone elses town, buying something then comin back to ours so join today

you wont regret it

DeletedUser

you know, were the longest recruiting town

why? because we care. thats right we care for every individual member, we support, we help we do lots we arent the best, that doesnt matter were the greatest!

DeletedUser

its not too hard to care about 10-15 people. sorry to have to point that out, by i've decided to start commenting on peoples recruitment threads. any publicity is good publicity!

DeletedUser

I have to go with kman here. You guys have very limited numbers and you could actually play all the accounts yourself(if the game allowed it) so there is all the reason in the world you should have time for all the members. Get 10 towns of 15 and then even think you are the greatest and this world will throw you for a loop.

DeletedUser

good point. you most definitely have plenty of time for all your members when your the only one. haha!

DeletedUser

well i actually lost several people recently. through inactivity.
and i disbanded the easterncoaltion (wasnt working out)

anyway were still small so theres plenty of time to get to the size of your towns/empire (if any)

DeletedUser

if they actually read their messages, half the towns have different leaders, most inactive

thats why i disbanded it.

btw still recruting. (does anyone ever go on this? a short answer......no)

DeletedUser

well you would read it as you posted on hear, im refering to the people who are looking for a town

still recruiting.
(globex can you see me doing this?)

DeletedUser

maybe im looking for a town? not telling what i plan on doing to that town, but im looking for a town.