Join econ today!

DeletedUser

hey

not me im town leader with town 33000 points, u guys can join us, got room for all of you, otherwise ill talk to mate, he likes to move thru towns alot

DeletedUser

Town hall 3 89%

Residences 2 24.66%

Bank 2 7.66%

Hotel 1 12.25%

Gunsmith 3 14%

Tailor 1 4.5%

General store 3 6%

Mortician 1 100%

DeletedUser

missong threads

thread that said you dueled levels way lower than yourself and being only level 25 you couldnt protect much:blink:

DeletedUser

help me plz

can someone help a noob? im lvl2 soon to be 3 but still wanting to know more bout game.

i want to be an indian adventurer. do i need a town? if so invite me and teach me the game:indian:

DeletedUser

join now

staill recruiting we have 8 town members room for2 more and there 2 other towns you can join econII and econIII:nowink:

DeletedUser

since globex left ill do the recruitment for econ

join either econ 1,2 or 3!
room for loads members and have a lv 5 gunsmith 5 general store 4 tailor 3 bank

if your interested get your town to join the eastern coalition a group of towns fighting for the right to their land

DeletedUser

We now have 10 members so a big town, ask about recruitment into our enormous coalition. Will soon be getting a fort!

DeletedUser

Building Level Progress Town hall 4 3.6%

Residences 2 24.66%

Bank 4 16.6%

Hotel 2 10.5%

Gunsmith 5 15.5%

Tailor 4 6%

General store 5 5.16%

Mortician 1

DeletedUser

gunsmith has reached lvl 6 and we have loads of room.

also were looking for someone willing to manage our town econ 3 who is capable leader and can recruit members.

send a message to hamstar for further details

DeletedUser

Come and join THE fastest growing town on the Eastern part of World 1, we are also giving away ECON III to someone who would like their own town but is already leveled up.

DeletedUser

Ignore thing at bottom, now level 33 dueling level 54. regularly defeating players level 60 and above