Rejected Job Shortning Cookies

Would you like this idea to be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22493

Original thread can be found <HERE>.

- There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

- If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers. If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udited 17 jan 2013: Removed full queue shortening, adjusted prices, removed nugget possibility of instant cookie from bond shop
Proposal
: Introduce buffs for shortening job-time.
Current Workaround: no such thing

Details: We can shorten travel time either by using buffs or nuggets, I'd like to see an option where I'd be able to shorten job-time.

You can have a delicious cookie and be able to work twice as hard (halve the job duration).

Or you can click on a button and for a price of 10 nuggets you'll halve the job duration as well.

The cookie can be crafted (nothing hard to craft, make it 50 point craft for the -25% time cookie a 100 point craft for the half time cookie and 400 point craft for instant finish cookie). The "cookies" can be bought in the bond shop, can be crafted and dropped from bags from the bond shop.

Nuggeting will never give you instant job-finish like the instant finish cookie, therefore it will still keep a balance between premium and non-premium folks + will bring revenue to Inno.

CRAFTING - crafted buffs apply to the active job in the queue only and you must be at job location. All cookies have a 10 min cooldown
- I'd suggest a total time of no more than 4h required gathering products in order to craft the instant cookie
- less than 2h job time required to gather products to craft the -50% cookie
- less than an h to craft -25% cookie.

Bond shop: - Bond Shop buffs only apply to the active job in the queue and you must be at job location. All cookies have a 10 min cooldown
- Instant cookie (30 bonds - no nugget possibility to buy this cookie)
- Half cookie (15 bonds - 10 nuggets)
- Quarter cookie (8 bonds - 5 nuggets)

NUGGET
Only 1 option on nuggeting (10 nuggets will halve the time of the current job )
Nuggeting can't be activated only when at the job location and 10min cooldown is required
By job location I mean that you must be at the location of the active joh in the queue and not sleeping, forting, dueling or travelling.

Abuse Prevention: I'll focus on premium players here. You cannot buy instant cookie with nuggets from the bond shop, only bonds (30). You can nugget half time for 10 nuggets only the active job and you must be at location, After each shortening, there is a 10 min cooldown. Effectively a 2h job can be shortened to 37.5min for 30 nuggets and a methodical effort to shorten 3 times on 10 min intervals. 1h job can be nuggeted to 20 min for a cost of 20 nuggets. As you can see, this is about as much abuse as it goes. Premium players get an advantage, not extraordinary advantage that's true, but an advantage non the less. Inno should be happy from such players though. Simply put, it's foolishly expensive to be doing this non stop for the amount of advantage it gives, but like all premium features, it is an advantage non the less (one that non-premium users get access with bonds and crafts).

Visual Aids: cookies really, different colors and bits, a button on the job ...use your imagination :p

Description:
Proposal to shorten job time by consuming delicious cookies:

Soft honey cookie - instantly finishes the current active job for 30 bonds
Chocolate brownie - halves the current active job for 15 bonds or 10 nuggets
Ginger nut cookie - shortens the work time on current active job by a quarter for 8 bonds or 5 nuggets

- Current active job means the job you are currently working on.
- Each cookie consumption requires a 10min cooldown and can be only activated if your character is working on the job
- All cookies can be bought from the bond shop or crafted.
- Instant cookie cannot be purchased using nugget option in the bond shop.
- Add a shortcut to the active job to automatically buy and consume desired cookie using either bonds or nuggets.

DeletedUser30224

for you, drinking unicorn milk would make job finish faster ..

DeletedUser15641

Whereas it's completely reasonable for eating ground turtle shell making you move 100 times as fast? Is there a single buff that's realistic? That's no argument at all.

Ah Its Turtle powder!

You give the horse or yourself and say ow no my stomach :D.

I would say coffee is better :D

DeletedUser22493

Usually, cookies does quite the opposite to my work efficiency. That 5 minute break turns into a 20 minute cookie gobbling coffee inhaling event, which eventually come to an abrupt end with a evil stare from some bossman..

A little angry woman with a whip would be more realistic graphic display of this buff.. ;)
And if you don't get it, you've never been married.

DeletedUser30224

LOL.

But we don't have bosses in the west. A cookie sweetens your day and with renewed energy you speed up the progress of your job :)

Deleted User - 1693871

A little angry woman with a whip would be more realistic graphic display of this buff.. ;)
And if you don't get it, you've never been married.

I didn't realise we'd met. :D

DeletedUser22493

This idea has not passed the vote, and will now be placed in the "Do not suggest" category.

Thanks for trying. Better luck next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.